~•●Preference●•~ Your First Date

So since I'm lazy and don't have any ideas for a chapter, here is a quick preference of the characters and your first date!
______________________________________

Alastor- He took you to a very fancy restaurant because he wanted to make a good first impression. He fell for you because you weren't scared of him like everyone else was.

Angel Dust- He took you to a fair, where you guys won a lot of shit to give to each other. Well, it was mainly him that got you things because you were basically bad at a lot of the games. He fell for you because you helped him a lot with his relationship with Valentino and his drug addiction.

Charlie- She took you camping. Not very romantic, but you still loved it. You spent the entire weekend roasting s'mores, telling campfire stories, hiking, and cuddling. She fell for you because you were just as passionate about the happy hotel as she was.

Vaggie- She took you to watch a movie. Pretty cliché, but you two have a great time. At the end of the date, you even shared a kiss with her. She fell for you because you were basically the same as her, except with more sarcasm.

Cherri Bomb- She took you shooting at a gun range. She also thought you how to throw a bomb, just in case. She fell for you because you were kinda like a mix between her and Angel except somehow more innocent.

Sir Pentious- He took you to a theme park. You basically cried on all of the huge rides that he made you get on, but he comforted you. He fell for you because despite being friends with Charlie and everyone else at the hotel, you were the only one who loved him for who he is.

Husk- He took you stargazing. Surprisingly, stars are super pretty when looked at in hell. You two just layed there, talking and looking at the stars. He fell for you because you helped him with his drinking problem.

Nifty- She took you shopping. She needed more cleaning supplies anyways. While you were there, you tried on a bunch of different outfits which made her want to be with you forever. She fell for you because you were always so nice to her, but sarcastic to everyone else.

Baxter- He took you to a museum. Despite being a tad bit boring, you enjoyed spending time with him. You also enjoyed him ranting on and on about science things just to hear his voice more. He fell for you because you were always there for him and you really enjoyed helping him out in his lab.
______________________________________

So, did you guys enjoy it? Like I said, I made this because 1. I needed to make another chapter but didn't have any ideas for one and 2. I was kinda bored. Welp, hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!

~🌠Max