I Want You To Be Here For Me... (Cherri Bomb X Fem! Reader)

Warning(s): Kinda angst, kinda fluff, suggestive smut, y'know it's all of 'em, mention of self harm!

Requested by: LeoBean

Hope you enjoy :D
____________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm always tired of doing everything around here!"

"YOU doing everything?! You barely get out of bed during the entire day!"

"I just want you to be here for me!"

"I do everything for you! What more do you want?!"

This. This is what our daily routine consists of now. Just endless arguing. Sometimes I just thought about leaving. But I love Cherri too much to do that to her.

"You know, sometimes I just think that maybe you don't even care about me and that I should just leave!" Tears streamed down my face as I release the pent up anger that has been inside me this entire time.

"Wel maybe you should!" Cherri yelled back and covered her mouth with her hand, not even believing what she'd just said, "Y-Y/N, I-"

"Well maybe I should leave.." I ran to our bedroom and locked the door, sat on the bed, and cried. I looked over at the small box I hid from Cherri beside our bed and opened it. It was a box cutter.

I had been free for about a couple months, but I just had to do it. I brought it to my skin and that's when I head Cherri yell, "Y/N! Please...come out and talk to me..."

And with that, I looked back at the door and put the box cutter where it belonged and opened the door a small bit.

"Y/N! Thank god! Are you alright?" She hugged me and I couldn't help but hug back. My brain was telling me not to but I couldn't help it.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." Cherri smiled and said, "Y/N, baby, you know that I never want you to leave, right? But....if you really want to leave...you can. I'm not stopping you."

My jaw dropped. Cherri was very possessive sometimes, especially after we had fought, and treated me perfectly only for us to do the exact same thing tomorrow.  She never wanted me to leave her, and I never wanted to either.

I took her hand as tears streamed down both of our faces, "I'm not going to leave you Cherri. I never wanted to leave you. No matter how many times we fought, no matter how many things were thrown-" I chuckled a bit and she did too, "-I never wanted to leave you, and I still don't. We can get help, see if anybody can help us through this."

She smiled brightly and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and smiled into the kiss. We parted and she said, "How about tomorrow, we can go to the mall and I can get my baby so adorable new outfits?"

"Cherri I don't want you to act like a sugar mommy."

"Just let me do something nice and sweet for my girl, alright honeybun?" She smiled. Honeybun. That's new. I like it.

She kissed me again and started to push me to the bed. We parted for air but she smiled and chuckled darkly, eyes filled with lust. She started to kiss and bite my neck.

"How about I show my girl how much she means to me?"
____________________________________

AaaAAaAAAaa I'm sorry if it's bad-
Anyways, so I listed to Markiplier's podcast, The Edge Of Sleep, and oh mY GOD IT'S SO GOOD. Even if you don't really like or listen to podcasts, you will love it. I recommend listening to it sometime. Also I have a YouTube channel now (Strawberry Moth Animations) and I already have 3 videos up: 2 speed paints and an animation. Anyways, thanks for reading this even though it prolly sucked.

~🌠Max