The Rules! (PLEASE READ.)

So here are the rules. I know, reading the rules is SUCH a pain..BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE RULES ARE IMPORTANT. I decided to make more bc I've developed some pet peeves the more I've rp-ed.

1. Language
Okay...so I've always been iffy about the use of bad language. I'm used to hearing it in anime and stuff, but usually they don't use the more severe ones. Like F- Sh- Bi- yeah those kinda make my stomach churn. If you can, p l e a s e control your tongue or censor it. I just get uncomfortable.

2. Smut and Pedo relationships
I'm in the in between on this one. While I don't have a problem with smut(I am an unholy child-), I just don't want my account or this book to be deleted or anything like that. So we'll take it to pms or just not do it at all. Please let me know in the forms if you are comfortable or uncomfortable with it.

And I absolutely do NOT approve of adult x minor relationships. It is D I S G U S T I N G. For those of you who like it, please go get some help. AND GET SOME HOLY WATER.

3. Spamming
PLEASE 👏 DO 👏 NOT 👏 SPAM 👏 ME 👏 EVERY 👏 SINGLE 👏 FREAKIN' 👏 SECOND!! IF I'M ONLINE AND STILL DON'T REPLY, THEN YOU CAN DROP BY AND SAY HELLO BUT OTHERWISE, I PROMISE I'LL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN, I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF MY WATTPAD LIFE TOO. AND I AM A SENIOR ON TOP OF EVERYTHING SO I'LL BE MORE BUSY. JUST BECAUSE I DON'T REPLY, DOESN'T MEAN I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU OR HATE YOU. I LOVE RP-ING, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO. DON'T WORRY, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU EVENTUALLY. YOU MAY TAG AFTER THREE DAYS.

4. Flawless characters
Please, no one is perfect. Not even fictional characters. The only perfect people are God, and Jesus. Now, on the topic of acting like they're perfect, that's fine. Like Monoma from MHA. Your character is allowed to be narcissistic and egotistical, just don't take it too far. Also this comes to the topic of op characters. Op characters are ANNOYING and BORING. Please at least have a flaw and weakness or two.

Congrats! You have found the first password: What is your favorite anime opening, ending, and character(s)?

5. Hate the character not the rp-er
Be nice, people! Don't be a jerk or you can say "Bye Bye!!" to the rp.

6. Wait until I accept your oc
Please don't put in a form and then suddenly jump into the rp with out my permission! I'm more than likely to accept your ocs, but please still wait.

7. Battles
If we're having a battle in the rp, please play fair! Your character isn't gonna totally destroy Yugi in a duel every time or beat Ash in a Pokemon battle every time! At least keep it balanced with both winning and losing! I know, it feels great to win. But P L E A S E.

8. Formats
Okay, rp formats. I don't really have a preference, but I MOSTLY rp in 3rd person. Also P L E A S E be as grammatically correct as you possibly can. If I can't understand your reply then I'll ask you to reword it. I understand if you aren't from America and aren't very good with english. Just tell me if that's the case beforehand, kay? ^^

9. Play my crush and I'll play yours
My dear friends, it's no fun if you have me play your crush but don't play mine at all. I want the rp to be fun for the both of us okay? Okay.

10. Same crushes and Homosexual ocs
This also brings us to the topic of having the same crush. If our ocs have the same crush, I'll be more than happy to use one of my back up crushes. However, I have a few ocs that do not and will not have backup crushes. And I refuse to change that. Don't like? Too bad. Also, while I may not believe in what the lgbtq+ community believes, I will play your crush for your homosexual oc. I don't mind. Although all of my ocs are straight bc I'm straight so :/
Also it's perfectly fine if you wanna do an oc x oc rp.

11. Don't make the rp all about you
Oh my gosh, PLEASE don't make the rp all about you and practically Y E E T my character out of the rp. It's just plain rude.

12. Look at my oc too
Please check my ocs out. I worked hard to make them. I didn't put them here just to be ignored.

13. Be active
Yes, I understand that you have a life too, so do I. I'm mostly making this rule for when you're online but still don't reply. If you get bored or just wanna quit the rp, then at least tell me so I know I didn't do something wrong. I think some people low-key hate me because they suddenly quit rp-ing with me and stop talking to me all-together. It makes me feel really sad so please...

Hooray!! Here's a cookie for making it this far! Here's the second password: What would you do with 1,000,000 dollars?

14. Strikes
I'm a very forgiving person, to some extent, so I'll give y'all 3 strikes. If you get 3 strikes, then it's like baseball, you're out. Sorry not sorry, think twice before you break the rules.

15. Keep your rps to yourself
DO NOT HOP INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S RPS LIKE IT'S YOUR OWN. IT'S RUDE AND ANNOYING. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN RP COMMENT, AND THE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THEIRS.

If you have a problem with these rules, then HAHA, byyeee!!

Thank you to the good and wonderful people that read the rules. NOW LET'S GET TO RP-ING!