I Wanna Know Them Better (2)

Start from the beginning

-meanwhile-

"She cooks better than I do." Jin said while eating his omelet.

"Of course she does hyung. We are actually nothing compared to this." Suga added.

-then while they are eating their breakfast, they heard Yuki's scream-

"It's finally started.." Namjoon sigh.

"That wolf boy already hunt his prey, huh?" Jimin said while wondering what they are doing inside.

"Ya, I don't want him to hunt my dongsaeng, use your thrump card now Jimin-ah." Jhope said.

"Ne, hyung." Jimin smiled and held Taehyung's plate, walked to their room and opened the door. "Kim Taehyung-ssi~ if you are going to eat Yuki that way, then I will eat your omelet that way too." Jimin pointed the omelet in his fork and moved it closer to his mouth.

He looked at Jimin and got up from me and snatched his omelet back and ate it. "Not gonna happen." He said and walked off to eat at the table.

"Did he scare you?" Jimin looked at me. "More than you think." I replied and got up from this pervert's bed then ate my breakfast far away from Kim.Tae.Hyung.

After that Namjoon got a call from their manager. The manager said that the interview today was canceled and it's their day off. "Kids let's practice now since we are free." The leader has spoken up.

"Yuki, do you wanna come and see us practice?" Jhope oppa asked me. "Can I?" I asked back for a yes answer. "Of course silly." He chuckled.

I prepared their towels, drinks, and clothes because they said they gonna practice until noon. I put stuffs inside a bag and dragged it to the living room. While waiting for their van to arrive, Suga is watching their new mv.

"Yuki come here for a while." He told me. I walked to him and looked at the mv. "Is it published yet?" I asked. He shaked his head. "Nope but I got this from the staff." He smiled while watching it.

We watched it together. I should had focus my vision to Suga because maybe he is going to ask me about him later. But I kept looking at Taehyung. He is so sexy in here. I mean his gaze. How can he look at the camera like that? I bet the fans will like this so much when they saw it.

The video ended and just as I thought Suga asked me, "how was it? What about me in here?" I tried my best to remember and said, "it was cool, I like the concept here. Uhm Suga rap well too. I was surprised that Jungkook held you up like that."

"Oppa." He said. "Just call me comfortably now you know what I mean right?" He smiled. "Alright oppa.." I happily accepted it. "Who raps better? Me or Namjoon?" He smirked and looked at me. "Eh? Eii, you can't ask something like that to me. How can I compare you and Namjoon oppa?" I pouted and he chuckled. "I will keep it as a secret just choose one Yuki~" he insisted. "Ah shireoyo~ I like both of you when you rap. Both of you rap so well and I can't choose between you." I hit his arm gently.

"You are just too kind lol." he smiled. "aniya, I just say it because it's the truth hehe." I giggled. The van arrived and everyone went inside. Suga helped me carried the bag and put it inside the van as we went right away to Big Hit company.

As soon as we arrived, we headed inside to the practice room. I put the bag near the corner of the room and sat down. I watched how they stretched their body. They are too funny. I crawled to Namjoon and pushed his back more.

"Auyaa! Han Yuki! I can't stretch my legs more than this!" He groaned. "You look like a grandpa when you stretch like that." I pushed him more gently. After that they got into their position and I turned the music to start. They practiced really well. I liked to watch them dancing like this. They are the best.♡