Part six.

The reason why Veronica knew to stop when she saw cum build-up was because Harley was often done having sex when she reached her peak. It hurt her to go on once she had an orgasm. It was all fun and games until it starts to hurt your vagina. Veronica knew this for a fact. That's why they avoid pussy torture. Something only true sociopaths would enjoy.

Veronica pulled out the artificial cock, and stared into Harley's clouded eyes. The ball-gag turned and slid around inside of her mouth. It was like an unbreakable jawbreaker. Harley pushed herself up and flipped over. She stuck her ass in the air and started to jiggle it around. Light sounds of clapping waved around the ears of Veronica.

Veronica took no time to waste, and started to pound into Harley roughly. It was truly a fun time for the two of them. As Harley shook and twerked on the artificial dick, She also moaned and tried to suck up and spit and drool coming out of her starving mouth.

She couldn't take it no more. She submitted fully, almost passed out onto the bed when all of a sudden a loud crack was whipped across her back.

"Wake the fuck up you slut!"

Veronica often liked to pretend she was an abusive husband. But she never truly abused Harley. Harley loved it when Veronica got mad. So she stayed, laying there all sprawled out as Veronica crushed her wet pussy into heaven. Harley took off the gag slowly, she wanted to moan freely. A loud moan filled the room. It ringed across the body of Veronica, a shudder of coldness creeped up her back. It was lovely, she felt safe. Yet her anger was brewing. Harley was disobeying her and refusing to get back up onto her palms. So she cracked at her again, and again.

Harley moaned loudly, her tongue swirling around inside her mouth. She wanted to have a taste of Veronica... She wanted Veronica to have some fun too. Harley decided to prove some dominance. She kicked at Veronica's thighs to push her back, the whip falling onto the floor. 

Harley pushed her hair back around her shoulders. She bit her lip and climbed up onto the stomach of Veronica and without being able to see anything, she started to unclip the strap on. Freeing Veronica of the belt. Veronica was speechless. She hadn't seen this type of behavior in ages. She was loving it.