Part three.

Of course, you might be thinking. What the hell are these two women doing? What are they doing eating crushed up Viagra? Well, the two of them read up online that if they eat Viagra before sex, they would last all night long...

Truth be told, this was not the case. The Viagra actually had zero effect on them. But to give them the benefit of the doubt, the pharmacist shut their mouths and took their money peacefully. Unfortunately, the girls seemed to have an addiction to Viagra. But they didn't care. They made enough money to sustain themselves... Both sexually, and literally.

"Eat up..." Whispered Harley. She climbed onto Veronica's lap and started to kiss her deep. Today Veronica wasn't feeling as greedy, so she left some powder undissolved for Harley to discover.
"Mmm... You left me some treats, did you now?" Harley scooped the powder up.
"Fuck... Sit on me..." Whined Veronica. She was horny, she needed to see the abused pussy Harley owns. She was hungry, hungry for the delicacy awaiting in Harley's panties.
"First let me have a taste~" Hissed back Harley.

Usually, they had an order. They would go in a certain pattern. Today was the same as every other day though. Harley eats out Veronica, then vice versa. Then it led to grinding, and the next thing was truly dependent on the first toy they glared upon.

Veronica let out soft moans. She had a high pitched moan. It seemed to turn them both on though. Nothing the two of them did, or groaned was fake. Everything was true, honest, sexual pleasure.

Harley slid her tongue into Veronica's vaginal cavity with ease, the abused pussies they both owned were very easy to handle. Harley managed to train Veronica enough, Veronica could split her legs so far she was nearly doing the spits. Harley had a free range of Veronica...

"God... You taste so-" Harley shoved her nose and her mouth deep into veronica. Veronica twitched and gasped.
"Fuck!" Said veronica, through her teeth. Her mind was racing, nothing could get her mind off of Harley digging around inside of her.

Harley looked up, and smiled. She started to suck and kiss her way up along Veronica's body. Leaving marks here and there, Harley's saliva was being spread evenly along the slim body. Come the time she reached Veronica's neck, she stood up, and took off her shorts and panties. Teasing Veronica, the lesbian waved the thong in front of her eyes. Veronica was itching for more... She was sweating heavily. They both believed they sweat due to the Viagra, however they simply owned a house with no air conditioner. The truth hurt them sometimes though. But not when it came to sexual contact. Everything had to be real.