"I'm going to make you were fucking dea-"

"Chenle!" A gruff, deep voice called from a little ways away.

Chenle cocked a brow- recognizing the unique voice immediately. Letting out a harsh sigh through his flaring nostrils, Chenle's head cranked to the left- lips forming a tight, menacing line.

Felix, the owner of such a husky voice, had Rin pressed against his chest, his arm slung over her chest as he held her like a shield- covering his body.

A pistol was pressed into Rin's temple, and her eyes were closed tightly, lips quivering viciously as she clearly tried not to cry, but her attempts were in vain as tears streaked her cheeks.

She was shaking violently, almost as if a type 5 earthquake had suddenly occurred beneath her feet, but she was the only one that could feel it. Her freckles were accompanied by the silver shimmering of star-like tears, and they peppered her skin so plentifully that it was debatable if it was possible to remove each and every one of them from her complexion.

Felix shifted uncomfortably in his feet, which forced Rin to sway along with him, only causing her to shake more as she felt helpless within the bigger boy's grasp- trapped and helpless.

Felix's eyebrows were scrunched with slight nervousness as he anxiously bit his lips, eyes flickering between a very faint Chan and a very irritated Chenle- unsure of where to look.

"Uh- fuckin' let Chan go or I'll blow her brains out!" Felix ordered, obviously trying to sound cooler than he felt.

Chenle rolled his eyes after taking his eyes over the clearly uncomfortable boy, scoffing to himself as his eyes made their way back to Chan for a moment, then back to Felix.

"Yeah, right," Chenle murmured to himself, internally wondering why Chan recruited such unexperienced gang bangers.

He was too nervous, too awkward to have the courage to take a life, and Chenle could tell.

Honestly, Chenle assumed he was a hacker of sorts- judging by his calloused fingers, intelligent eyes, and unnatural behavior around a gun, which would explain his discomfort.

Felix, gulping down his nerves, cocked a brow in an attempt to look arrogant and cool, but only ended up looking like a kid trying to be badass- and failing.

"What you say, Bitch?!" Felix threatened, buffing up his words.

Finding Felix's unfamiliarity with the rules of negotiation rather entertaining in the most irritating way possible, Chenle's face went slack, sighing heavily as his blank, unnerving eyes glared deep into Felix's soul.

"Cmon man! Let him go or she dies!" Felix repeated, shoving the gun harder into Rin's temple as she whimpered quietly.

"I don't think you know how this works," Chenle admitted, fingers tightening on the gun in his hand.

Eyes drifting down to his firearm, Chenle concealed the object on the opposite side of a still-groaning Chan- subtly pulling back the shaft as his gaze landed on a bullet lodged within his gun- as it should be; ready to shoot.

Felix's eyes shifted uncomfortably as he continued to rock on his feet subconsciously, his worried eyes darting around the room for help, but no one could provide any.

"You- you know nothi-"

Felix was interrupted by the loud scream of a gunshot echoing through the overcrowded room, the source being Chenle's gun as he pointed it directly at Felix- unfazed.

A loud cry of agony tore through the air as it blasted out of Felix's mouth, and he crumpled to the ground as Rin was left shaking- standing unsteadily as she let out quiet whimpers of fear, flinching at the crack of the gun.

Blood spilled from Felix's kneecap, forming a pool of the sticky liquid around the boy as he writhed in utter misery- pained tears streaming down his cheeks.

Rin let out a shrill squeal of terror as she found her gaze upon the boy, covering her mouth with her hands as her wide, lachrymose eyes refused to part from him.

"You- that wont kill him, will it?!" She cried, voice cracking with fear.

Deadpan, Chenle's head turned towards her with a heavy breath, eyebrows raised you raised in careless surprise.

"If he doesn't bleed out, he'll survive with a possibly permanent limp," Chenle grumbled emotionlessly, barely heard over Felix's screams and Chan's groans.

Breath shaky, she nodded uncertainly as tears continued to roll down her cheeks- eyes suddenly pulling towards Chenle.

"Pl-please don't kill them," She whimpered, affliction straining her voice.