"Daddy loves you, be good for mommy, okay?" he said. Charlie nodded and got down out of his arms. Jeffrey reached forward and kissed my forehead as well. "You too," he said when he pulled back. I felt the confusion come across my face as Jeffrey walked away with one of the security guards most likely heading out to sign more autographs.

I grabbed Charlie's hand and nodded to Cliff as I walked out the door into the chaotic hallway. Fans were running around but none of them seemed to pay any mind to me. Charlie's hand tightened on mine as we made our way into the elevator. I hit the button to our floor and leaned against the wall.

"Are you okay, mommy?" Charlie asked me. I nodded and looked down at her just as the elevator doors opened. "Yes, baby I'm fine, let's get some lunch," I said. Charlie smiled as we made our way into our room. I grabbed the room service menu and sat on the bed with Charlie. "Now, what do we want? Pizza? Mac n Cheese?" I asked. Charlie smiled "Both."

~~

Nothing had happened that day. No crazy fans or crazy hotel staff had bothered us. An occasional body guard would come and walk the floor before heading back down to the lobby. Surprisingly, Jeffrey or the boys never contacted me the rest of the day. I guess they assumed that if I didn't say anything to them then everything was fine.

Later that night after the Con was closed down for the evening, some of the cast went to dinner together. They invited me, but I told them I would pass. I was fearful that being seen with all of them would just cause more rumors to surface all over the internet. Charlie had turned in early anyway after a long day running around the Con and then sight seeing with me in the afternoon.

A light knock on my hotel room door startled me. Charlie was asleep in my bed. I got up from my chair and laid my book on the table before closing the bedroom door softly and heading towards the door just as another small knock signalled on the door again. I opened the door wondering who it was. I wasn't expecting company.

Jeffrey's rugged frame was standing in the doorway. "Hey, Charlie's sleeping," I said softly as I opened the door more to let him in. Little did I know that he wasn't alone. "Hey Kim," I said as she peeked her head into the doorway. Kim was another actor that was on the show. She was such a sweet woman.

I looked over at Jeffrey who was standing in the middle of the room with his hands tucked in his pockets. "Kim wants to watch Charlie, so you can go out with us," Jeffrey said. I shook my head. "No, it's okay, I would rather stay in," I told him. Kim made her way into the room and plopped down on the couch.

"This couch is pretty comfy, I've had a long day. I really don't feel like going out. I'll be fine here," she said while picking up the book that I was previously reading. I chuckled and looked over at Jeffrey who had an almost pleading look in his eyes. He had one of my favorite outfits on. Ripped blue jeans, a black vneck and his mustard leather jacket that he seemed to have for years now.

 Ripped blue jeans, a black vneck and his mustard leather jacket that he seemed to have for years now