I pulled back to look at him. His eyes were closed with his head resting on the back of the couch. "Can we still try to keep all of this hidden for a while? I just feel like you and I have been doing well lately, and getting media involved I feel like it might ruin things between us. I've enjoyed not fighting with you," I said letting out a small airy laugh at the end of that sentence.

Jeffrey chuckled as his eyes opened. His eyes met mine. A small smile came across his face. "I've enjoyed not fighting with you too," he said as his hands came up to my cheeks. One slid to the base of my neck as he pulled me towards him. I sunk into his touch and let him take control. I sighed as his lips touched mine.

My hands went to his hair as his came to my back and pulled me closer

My hands went to his hair as his came to my back and pulled me closer. I tugged at his hair gently which caused him to groan. His hands slipped under my shirt as his nails scratched lightly at my skin. I groaned this time and pulled back before resting my forehead against his. His breath was ragged and matched mine.

"We should probably head back out with everyone before they start talking," I said. Jeffrey slowly nodded before I stood up and offered him a hand. He stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. I buried my head into his chest taking in his scent again before pulling back and looking up at him.

"Everything is gonna be okay. You just gotta trust me, trust everyone in this room. Nobody is gonna let anything happen to you or Charlie," he said. I nodded and he pressed a kiss to my forehead before grabbing my hand and opening the door. Everyone jumped like they had been waiting on the door to open.

Jensen had Charlie in his arms and Jared smiled in our directions. Jeffrey dropped my hand and walked away to do God knows what as I walked up to Jensen and took Charlie from him. "I think Charlie and I are going to call it a day," I said. Jensen and Jared nodded as I put Charlie on the ground and grabbed her hand.

Jeffrey came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm gently. "Hey you okay?" he asked me. Charlie instantly let go of my hand and jumped in his arms. "Yeah, I'm good. You guys have work to do and fans to meet. I think Charlie and I are going to call it a day, order some room service, and maybe check out the sights," I said.

Jeffrey nodded. "Do you want someone to go with you?" he asked me. I shook my head. "I think that will just attract more attention, don't you?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, it might. At least let me go with you," he said. I shook my head and chuckled. "If a bodyguard attracts attention, you will most definitely will," I said. Jeffrey rubbed my arm gently and bit his lip almost like he was thinking.

"Okay fine, but keep your phone on. I will be having someone do periodic checks to make sure no fans are lurking around your room, okay?" he said. I nodded. "Sure, that sounds good, and if I feel something is off I'll let you know," I told him. He nodded and kissed Charlie's forehead making her giggle.

 He nodded and kissed Charlie's forehead making her giggle