chapter one: felix's pov

felix's pov.

*grabs his books and puts them in his bag aggressively, dropping everything on the floor*
'shit shit shit shit im going to be late to my first day of class oh my god' i think to myself as its almost 8:30. i have to leave home now or else i wont get to school on time. i grab my skateboard, put my phone in my pocket and start skating to school. 'i hope they like me... i think there's some lgbt kids in this school so i can make friends that are just like me. im happy i moved here, back at home they'd see me as a weirdo. i mean, i still like girls, right? so i can just, fall in love with a girl and have a perfectly normal life. my family never has to know anything about me being bisexual'. i got here, finally. school wasnt as far from my apartment as i thought it was. the bell rang, so i hurried up to the main hall. i opened my phone to check my school e-mail, to see what my first class was. 'ok so i have biology in classroom 18. damn, im excited to meet new people here' i thought to myself and hurried to the classroom. i sat down on the first seat i found available. i looked up to my right and there was this guy who immediately caught my eye. 'he's probably straight felix, dont get too excited' i told myself. i wanted to be his friend though, but i didn't want to seem too interested. i heard a soft but very loud voice and looked to the front. it was my biology teacher. she asked me to present myself to the class. i saw the cute guy staring at me and i got nervous. i'm already an awkward person, and him not taking his eyes off of me was making everything even harder. i knew the school i got into wasn't homophobic and actually hosted a pride event every year, so i decided to go for it and come out.
"so uh.. my name is felix, i come from sweden and im 17... i like skating, uhhh... drawing and uh.." 'why wont he stop staring at me' "and i think that's about it. i also love traveling and learning new things. i identify as bisexual and i hope to make new friends here" i said the last thing while blushing and i sat back in my place. i heard a raspy voice directed to me and turned around.
s- "hey there new kid, im sean, nice to meet you. if i may ask, what was ur name again?"
'holy shit. okay yeah he's definitely a popular kid. if he does happen to like men, he's giving me top vibes. oh boy am i going to get my heart broken.' i thought to myself.
f- "h-hey uh my name is felix"
i said trying not to get nervous. his piercing blue eyes were beautiful. he was the most perfect guy i had ever seen in my life.
s- *smiling* "FELIX!! that's right. i love your name by the way, it's very unique"
'dont smile at me like that you're making me catch feelings'
f- "thanks! sean, right?"
s- "well, my name is sean, but you can call me jack since we're friends now"
'im his... friend? im his friend. oh my god IM HIS FRIEND.'
teacher- "OKAY EVERYONE time to pay attention to class, its not summer anymore and we have to get to work. everyone grab your notebooks and a pencil and copy what i'm going to put in the board alright?"
class- "yes mrs. longwell"
'well this is going to be a fun year'