Final choice

Amity POV: 

Luz left a couple of hours after she arrived, saying something about how she should see if The Owl Lady needed any help. She also said that she'd bring us some human snacks to try the next time she dropped by. And with a hug, she left me alone in my room. 

I could hear the muffled sounds of my siblings voices telling her goodbye. Leaning my head back onto my chair, I took a deep breath and just melted into the chair. The studio's front door closed, which meant that Luz had left, and that just left me here with the others. 

It went quiet for a moment, which I found a little odd. Then, my scroll pinged. I rolled my eyes and unlocked it, finding it was a message from Boscha. "Get out here before someone gets killed." I read, raising an eyebrow. 

"What is she talking about?" I muttered to myself as I got out of my chair, going towards my door and pulling it open. Stepping out, I could hear my sibling's hushed voices, and from the sound of it, they were arguing. 

Stepping out around the corner, I found both of my siblings standing in front of Matt, who's arms were folded across his chest in annoyance. All three of them had their ears pinned down in irritation. Boscha sat behind them, typing away on her scroll, not really paying attention to what was going on. "Why do you guys care?" Matt snapped, clearly wanting whatever their conversation was about to end. 

"Oh we don't." Emira started, shifting her weight so she was leaning back. "But you should. Believe me, if Mittens heard you, she would've throttled your dumbass, and we wouldn't have tried to stop her." Matt scoffed.

"Bah! I don't care." He said, turning away from my siblings in a huff. "I mean, she leaves for two years, then just randomly shows up again for what?" My eyes widened slightly as I realized he was talking about Luz. 

"To say hi, wasn't that obvious?" Edric mumbled, leaning slightly against the table. Matt spun back around to face the twins. He was getting red in the face, taking a few steps towards Edric. 

He was going to say something to him, probably start yelling at him, but he stopped when he saw me. His expression fell, then he took a few steps back from my siblings. Ed and Em looked between each other, then back towards me, their eyes lighting up when they realized why he back off. 

Boscha glanced up at how quiet it got, noticing me before softly nodding and looking back down at her scroll. "Wanna keep talking Matt?" I asked, my voice taking on a cold tone. He glared at me, taking a seat at the table without saying a word. 

I walked over to the three, both Ed and Em moving out of my way. Slamming my hand down on the table, Matt didn't react, rather he just pulled out his scroll and started ignoring me. "So, do you want to tell me what you said to Luz?" 

Both Ed and Em raised an eyebrow, looking at me before looking at Matt. Matt rolled his eyes, angrily pressing a few buttons on his scroll. "Nothing that wasn't the truth." He spat, his eyebrows tightly furrowed together.   

"Which was?" I growled, his eyes met mine. His look was full of venom, almost enough to make me back off, but I still stood my ground. Matt stood up, his chair flying back and nearly hitting Boscha. 

"I'm not having this conversation." Matt said in a low tone, walking towards the front door. None of us tried to stop him. He slammed the door behind him when he left, making me wince slightly. My siblings leaned on my shoulders, both of them sighing. 

"We can worry about him later." I muttered, shrugging Ed and Em off my shoulders. "Right now it's too early for this." 

"Mittens, it's like noon." Edric snorted, making me groan. I sat down at the table, resting my head on my hand.