After some time breaking the hug she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Nandini: Manik see main jaise mere baccho ke liye hu na thik waise hi main tumhare liye bhi hu

Nandini: Manik see main jaise mere baccho ke liye hu na thik waise hi main tumhare liye bhi hu. I'm there for you. And always remember that you are my first baby. And I will always take care of you.

Manik looked at her and cupped her face.

Manik: Thank you so much for coming in my life Nandini.

Nandini: And thank you to you too for coming in my life. I love you so much.

Manik: I love you more.

They again hugged each other. After some time they broke the hug and she made him stand properly and took inside. She gave him water and he drank it in one go.

Nandini: Manik it's quite late. You must sleep now.

She turned to keep the glass when Manik held her hand. She turned towards him.

Nandini: Kya hua Manik?? You need anything??

Manik: Yes.

Nandini: Kya??

Manik: I need you.

She smiled and went near him and held his hands.

Nandini: You never have to ask. I'm all yours.

Without wasting anytime he took her lips. It was a wild kiss. Breaking the kiss Manik took Nandini on his protective arms and laid her on the bed and hovered over her. He again kissed her. Then he slowly started worshiping her body. He was reducing his frustrations through his acts. Tears were continuously flowing down from Nandini's eyes out of pleasure but moreover pain. She clutched the bed sheet tightly as Manik was very much harsh on her. But she didn't uttered a word as she knew that he not in his state to think. Both slept on each other's arms after their heavy makeout session.

Next day morning.....

Nandini's sleep broke due to immense pain on her lower part. She untangled Manik's hand and sat on the bed with great difficulty clutching the bed sheet upto her chest. She looked at Manik who was sleeping peacefully. Seeing him a smile appeared on her lips. She kissed his forehead and kept ruffling his soft silky hairs and rested her head on the headboard.