Chapter 24

Writer's POV.....

Manik and Nandini came back home with Neel. They made Neel sleep in his room and they came and sat on the couch of the dining room.

Manik: Nandini kya tumhe lagta hain ki Cabir ayega??

Nandini: Wo zarur ayega Manik. Don't worry.

Suddenly they heard a voice from the door step.

Voice: Are aise kaise nahi ata??

They looked towards the door and saw the same man with beard and mustache who came to take Maira with him. But the difference is that day he came alone but today he came with someone special. And that someone special is none other than Maira. Manan stood up seeing them. Maira ran towards them and Manik took her on his arms and showered her with lots of kisses and hugs. Same was the case with Nandini.

They looked at the man who was smiling seeing them.

Nandini: Are why are you standing there?? Come na.

Manik: Aap yaha??

Nandini: Manik is this the way to speak with guests??

Man: Are it's okay. Ab ye mujhse aise baat nahi karega to aur kisse karega??

Both looked at him puzzled. The man smiled and started removing his beard and moustache which were false.

Manik/Nandini: Cabir!!!!!

Cabir: Yes, it's me.

Nandini: Matlab us din bhi tum aye the??

Cabir: Yes madam.

Manik: Saale tujhe to main aaj nahi chorne wala.

Nandini: Manik no sworeing. Maira is there.

Manik: Sorry. But Cabir tu Maira ko kaise janta hain?? I mean who is she??

Cabir: Are iske liye hi to main yaha aya hu.

Nandini: Matlab??

Cabir: Matlab yeh hain ki.....

He took Maira on his arms.

Cabir: Maira....maine aap se kaha tha na ki aapko main aaj aapko ek bohot important thing dene wala hu??

She just bobbed her head with a smile. He also smiled and looked towards Manan.

Cabir: Manik Nandini main aaj yaha tumhe bhi ek bohot kimti chiz dene wala hu.

Manik: Kimti chiz??

Cabir: Hmm. Aur wo chiz hain yeh. Maira.

Nandini: Cabir what are you trying to say??

Cabir: I want to say that Maira tum dono ki beti hain. Your blood. Your symbol of love. Maira Manik Malhotra. Wo mari nahi hain. Zinda hain aur tumhare saamne hain. Just like me.