Chapter 7

Writer's pov.....

We can see two love birds sleeping peacefully on each other's arm. The girl has some frowns. She was uttering something in sleep.

Girl: No.....no.....don't leave me......please stop.....please.....

Her voice was increasing time to time. And after some time she screamed loudly disturbing the boy's sleep. He woke up with a jerk.

Boy: Nandini......

Yes they both were none other than our Manan.

Manik passed the water to her. She gulped it in one go. Manik then hugged her tightly to calm her down. Nandini was crying badly.

Manik: Nandini.....sshhh.....kuch nahi hua hain.....main hu na tumhare sath.....stop crying.....

Nandini: (Crying badly) Manik.....I can't.....nahi hota ab aur mujhse.....I'm tired.....please do something.....

Manik: Nandini dekho meri taraf.....

Nandini: Manik it's been 6 years.....fir bhi ye nightmares mujhe darate rehte hain. Aur uski yaad dilate hain.

Saying this he forcefully broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Nandini: Manik.....kyun sabkuch hamare sath hi hota hain?? Kyun hua wo incident?? Uski kya galti thi?? Agar marna hi tha to mujhe maar liya hota. Usko kyun saja diya Nyonika ne?? Nyonika ki sari dushmani to mujhse thi na?? Kyun kiya uske sath aisa?? Kyun??

Manik again hugged her tightly and she cried more on his embrace. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Manik: Nandini washroom jake mu dhoke ao. I'm opening the door. You can't become weak in front of him. Haina??

Nandini nodded her head and went to the washroom. Manik opened the door only to see a boy of four years standing there with teary eyes. Manik took him in his arms and wiped his tears.

Manik: Are are kya hua mere baby ko?? Kyun ro rahe ho Neel??

Neel: (hugging Manik) Papa I wash(was) shcared(scared). Mujhe mumma te(ke) pash(pass) jana hain.

Nandini came out from the washroom and went near them.

Nandini: Kya hua baby?? Aap uth kyun gaye??

Neel: Mumma.....

He went to Nandini's arms and started crying. Nandini took him towards the bed and sat with him. Manik closed the door and went towards them. He sat beside them. Nandini made Neel drink some water.

Nandini: Accha baby look at me. Ab batao why were you crying?? And why were you scared??

Neel: Mumma ek ganda chapna(sapna) dekha maine. Aul(aur) main dal(dar) gaya.

Nandini: Accha!!!!! Us sapne ki itni himmat ki wo mere Neel ko dara raha tha??

Neel: Ha mumma. Dleam( dream) wash(was) vely(very) bad.