Chapter 19

Writer's POV.......

The whole day Manik was busy regarding the security of his family. He neither for once called Nandini nor picked up her calls as he was mad at her. And on the other side Nandini was playing how to monophy Manik. She has decorated their room and wanted to gift a beautiful night to Manik.

It was night. After making Neel sleep in his room Nandini got ready with a beautiful red saree and light makeup just like Manik wants.

(Imagine it to be Nandini)

.................................................
...................

It was 1:30 a.m. when Manik entered the house. He came to their room. It was dark inside. He thought Nandini must be sleeping. That's why without switching on the lights he came to his side and slept without even changing as he was hell tired. He stretched his hand to find Nandini but he couldn't find. That's when he realized she was not there.

He wake up with a jerk and switched on the lights. The first thing he saw was the room beautifully decorated with flower petals and candles. Then he saw Nandini sleeping on the couch. She was looking Devine. Manik was totally lost on her. Then he came to his senses. He went near her and picked her up in bridal style and then made her sleep on her side. He kissed her forehead and slept beside her.

Next day Nandini woke up and saw she was sleeping on the bed alone. She understood that Manik must have made her sleep on the bed. She freshened up and went and went downstairs. As she went downstairs one of the servant informed her that Manik left for the office early morning and he will come home late. First Nandini thought that Manik had forgiven her but now she was totally broken. She ran towards their room and closing the door she cried her heart out.

...................................................
......................

Like this two days passed. Neel stayed at home only as Manik has told him that he will not go to school. Manik didn't came home for two days. Nandini had stopped her meals without anyone's notice.

Manik got a call from the police officer who was helping him to find out who were behind his family.

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Yes sir. You got something??

Officer: Yes Mr. Malhotra. We checked the CCTV footage of the school and caught the culprit.

Manik: Who is it??

Officer: He is non other than Harshad Saxena.