Chapter 11

Nandini's POV.....

We are now sitting in the balcony swing with Neel in my lap and the baby in Manik's lap.

We were silent as we don't know what to say. We can't ask her anything about her also. The silence was broken by Neel.

Neel: Didi apka name tya(kya) hain??

We were literally shocked as we can't tell about her to Neel also in front of her. We looked at each other for help but we both were helpless at that time. We were thinking something suddenly she climbed down from Manik's lap and ran towards the bedroom. She must be hurt.

Manik: Lagta hain bura laga ise.

Neel: Mumma Papa tya(kya) mujhe nahi puchna tha?? Ish(is) she angly(angry)??

My boy said with tensed face looking towards us.

Nandini: Nahi baby.....aisa kuch nahi hain. Asalme didi na baat nahi kar sakti.

I didn't wanted to tell him but have to say. His eyes became glassy listening to me. He is very sensitive

Neel: Choly(sorry) mumma. Main kabhi aisa nahi kahunga. Pakka plomish(promise).

Saying this he hugged me. I could feel his tears.

Nandini: It's okay baby. Aapne jaan bujhke thorehi kiya hain!! It's okay. Now stop crying.

I said him rubbing his tears. Then we saw her coming near us with a paper in her hand. She gave me the paper. Something was written there. I took it and what I saw there was enough for me to freeze. She had written her name on that. I looked at her with glassy eyes where she smiled at me.

Nandini: Baby....aap....ka....name....Ma..Mai..ra....hain!!!!

My voice was choking. I was badly stammering while saying. She nodded her head positively
I looked at Manik who was also looking at her with teary eyes. I rubbed my tears which were ready to flow down from my eyes. I composed myself and looked towards Neel.

Nandini: Accha Neel didi ko apne room dikhane leke jao okay??

Neel: Otay(okay) mumma. Chalo didi.

They left the room. I was hardly controlling my tears. I looked at Manik. Tears were flowing from his eyes also. I just crushed into his arms and started crying. I can't hold it more. He tightened his grip around me. I can feel wet on my shoulder and his grip was becoming tighter with each passing minute. We both were crying with the support of each other.

He consoled himself then tried to break the hug. But I not let him do that. I hold him more tightly.

Manik: Nandini look at me. Meri taraf dekho.....

I nodded negatively as I don't want to. What I want was him. But he is The Manik Malhotra. Obviously he is stronger than me. He forcefully broke the hug and cupped my face.

Manik: Nandini please don't cry. We have to be strong right?? Hume rona nahi hain.

Nandini: Aisa hamesha hamare sath hi kyun hota hain Manik??
           Pata hain....maine jab us..se pehli ba..ar dekha tha na tub....se pata nahi kyun ek alag sa bonding mehsus kar rahi hu main. Aur....aur jab aaj use senese lagaya tha na tab mujhe hamari Maira ki yaad aa gayi thi.
          Ma....nik ye bhi to ho sakta hain na ki yehi hamari.....