Fate and Love

Amelia has been alone for 305 years without the Pevensies

Amelia has been alone for 305 years without the Pevensies. She hasn't aged, but she's seen many terrible things.

The Telmarines took over Narnia and have been controlling it for ten generations. Cair Paravel is destroyed, along with most of the Narnian population. Those who remain have no hope, and Amelia's powers have turned to dust as a result. Over the years, her love for the Pevensies has grown into distaste. She hates that she was left alone to protect the Narnians by herself. She hasn't felt the presence of the Silvanus in years, and she has lost all hope in her once beloved friends and her lost love for Edmund returning.But when a mysterious message shows up for her in the woods about the soon-to-be king, Amelia is dragged into the politics of the Telmarine court, Prince Caspian X and his uncle Miraz. Then the horn is blown, and a lost hope returns to Narnia. Will they save Narnia, or bring it to further destruction?_____"Caspian is a good man, Amelia, far better than his ancestors. I have taught him everything about the Narnians and the Golden Age of the Four Kings and Queens. He believes it all to be a myth, but he is fascinated by the subject. I know he will stand for your people if only he learns of their existence. A Telmarine king who supports the Narnians could really benefit your people, Amelia. You have no chance of a king who will cooperate with you if Caspian dies."

I sigh as all the possibilities of free Narnians run through my head. If Caspian is truly the man Cornelius says he is, then would he help the Narnians come out of hiding? How joyous they would be, "So what do I need to do to keep Caspian alive?"

Cornelius smiled, "I take it you are interested in my proposition?"

"I still don't exactly know what your proposition is, but I'm willing not to kill you long enough to listen."