Chapter 23

Sooo I might've been too lazy to search for a head picture this time and just slapped a motivational quote onto one of my pics from England 😂, anyways enjoy.
________________________________

3rd POV

The Basement was cold colder than Yoongi remembered when he had last woken up, after he had seen ... him well he couldn't really remember he didn't want to remember either...

He sat up having to use a lot of energy just to sit up, both his body and mind started betraying him, everything hurt and his mind told him to just lay there and accept his fate.

He had been separated again from the ones he loved more than life itself and was back in that monsters hands, the one that had driven him to complete insanity last time he had seen him he didn't want to be back here, he wanted to be at home cuddling with Jimin and Jungkook, sinking into their warmth and forgetting that he was a world famous rapper ... or had been.

He knew the chances of people finding him were slim he also doubted dak-ho wanted him for ransom there was a chance but thinking about what the man had done earlier he really doubted it and that made him want to break down crying and just give up but well something in the back of his mind said that there was still a chance of someone finding him .

So for now he just sat there looking at the door dreading for when his tormentor would come back again.

He almost had a heart attack when something or rather someone sneezed to his right, whipping his head around he looked into the direction of the sound and even through the darkness he could make out a silhouette huddled in the corner, straining his ears he could hear very quiet breathing, no wonder Yoongi hadn't noticed that person before they were trying there best to hide and weren't doing a bad job at it.

So these men had another victim...

Bangtan Dorm

Namjoon was pacing up and down the room muttering, Detective West had sent them home at about 4am this morning saying that they'd investigate the car and search on the street
cameras for it but since they were living in Seoul it was a lot o look through.

Jin had decided to start stress cooking and cleaning, he was still so so worried about Yoongi while doing it but he just couldn't sit around waiting for something to happen so he automatically just started cleaning EVERY surface, crevice, floor and even the walls.

Jimin and Hoseok had sat themselves into Yoongis room and not come out yet, probably crying out their eyes determined by the sobs that could be heard periodically from that direction.

Jungkook had grabbed one of Yoongis oversized hoodies that barely fit him pulled it over his head and sat down onto the couch cuddling the bear Taehyung had used as standin when Yoongi had been sick for the idol olympics.

Taehyung Himself sat on one of the kitchen chairs tears sometimes running down his face as he was cuddling with Yeontan (tantan), you couldn't call it crying really it was more like, occasional tears but they were definitely there.

They were just waiting for something, anything to happen in the best case Yoongi would be found and in the worst case well....

They'd all have to get black suits.

The phone rung and namjoon was on it becirce it even had the chance to get to the second ring.
(Italics is Seijin)

„Hello!" Namjoon almost yelled into the phone.

„Hello Namjoon ah this is seijin, the police found the vehicle Dak-Ho used on the street cameras"

„So you've found Hyung?!" Namjoon said hopeful, making Jungkook and kind heads turn towards him Flimmers of hope in their eyes.

„No no, sadly they haven't but they've found out that it's definitely Dak-ho who kidnapped Yoongi, their looking through every alias and aliases of his brother to find a clue where they could be hiding the two" Seijin explained.

„Well then- wait the two of them ?"

„Yes that's why I'm actually calling it seems that after the kidnapped Yoongi they drove to another address and took someone else" Seijin said his voice low

„W-who? Anyone we know?! Another idol? Someone from bighit?" namjoon asked now even more scared.

„No we don't think it is, all the police could determine is that it's a girl living downtown Seoul or at least that's what they think since that's where she was taken"

„So they have two kidnapping cases to look into ... Hyung is there any chance that..." he had to swallow the lump in his throat „that Hyung .... that he'll be gone ?"

Seijin understood what namjoon meant „Namjoon-ah let's not Focus on that right now there's a good chance the police will find him ... before that happens.... listen if anything happens call me I have to go now detective west is waving me over stay strong boys" Seijin said before hanging up leaving namjoon standing there wanting to throw his phone out the window.

„What was the call about Hyung? Did they find yoonie Hyung?!" Kookie asked from the Couch.

Namjoon flopped down onto the couch laying a hand over his eyes before swiping it away with the tears that had collected in his eyes „No, Kook the only thing they found out of that Hyung wasn't the only one they took...".

„Who?..." was all Jungkook could breathe out

The basement

Yoongi shuffled over to the person huddled in the corner „h-hey" he said he was scared he'd never seen this person and now suddenly they were in the basement of his kidnappers with him.

When he said hey the person lifted their head , it's seemed to be a young girl to him, she was wearing what he thought to be a black sports jersey she looked at him her Brown-Golden eyes glossy empty but still something glittering deep within „h-hi" she said her voice small and scared.

„My names Yoongi.... what's yours ?" if he was gonna be stuck in here with her for who knows how long might as well get to know her name.

„I'm -....."
______________________________
How would you like their mystery girl to be named, think about it she's gonna matter later on whoops spoiler XD, anyways leave your suggestions in the comments and see you in the next chapter
Stay safe Bonbons 🍬
Love you 💜
-Liyra