Chaptet 22

When I woke up it was dark and cold, I couldn't see anything, the only thing I felt was my head pounding, what happened ? Did I stay in the studio too long? Did I pass out?

Ugh what the hell.... w-wait why can't I move my arms w-what's going on?!

I tried calling out in case someone was in the darkness, even though my throat hurt and my Voice sounded so rough and broken I managed to get out a stuttered „Hel-o?" .... there was no answer.

3rd POV

The Cold stone basement was dark as the night, the only light that managed its way inside came from a tiny with black plastic covered window, and that light enough wasn't enough to see anything, Yoongi tugged at his restraints but they wouldn't come loose no matter how hard he tried as his eyes got used to the darkness he was able to make out what seemed like a doorknob the wall opposite to him.

He tried to get up and managed to get himself up onto his feet but they unfortunately betrayed him and gave out, making the rapper collapse onto the floor once more.

Yoongi heard footsteps approach from the wall opposite to him, where he thought he had seen that door.... and indeed the classic creaking of a door opening gave away that his eyes hadn't deceived him.

As the door opened light started shining into the room, enveloping it into a warm glow, Yoongi felt comfortable for a split second until he looked towards the door ....

A tall man clad in all black was standing there grinning, as soon as the rapper on the floor recognized the face of the tall man he wanted to scream, cry, curl up and vanish and throw up all at once ... Dak-ho was staring directly at his small formed crumpled on the floor ....

NonononONONO NOT HIM NONO NO NO PLEASE NO ANYONE JUST NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE ELSE!

Is all Yoongi could think....

Seoul Police Department - waiting room - 3:22 AM

Namjoon and the rest of Bangtan were sitting in the waiting room, Detective West had asked them to make a detailed distribution of what Yoongi was wearing that night and considering that he was an idol to please inform them what color hair he had at the time.

Seijin was away, trying to find any people that could help on the search or had maybe seen anything.

„I should've gone with him" Jin mumbled curled up on one of the uncomfortable chairs, the tears in his eyes threatening to spill over.

„Yeah I should've just gone with him... FUCK" Namjoon Burst out he was so fucking angry with himself if he had just gone with Yoongi this wouldn't have happened, or at least Yoongi wouldn't be alone... he didn't even think of the possibility that the kidnappers might've killed him and only taken Yoongi at that time.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin we're just sitting there, tears still running down their faces reality having hit them just a bit ago that this really wasn't a bad joke and that Yoongi had actually been kidnapped, they might've also just been denying it and chose to believe their beloved Hyung was playing a prank on them.

Hoseok was sitting next to Jin completely quiet, on the outside he seemed the most composed but on the inside it was a neverending scream of terror and anger, he wanted the blood of the kidnapper but he also just wanted to have his Yoongi back, to be able to take him into his arms and just keep him there for eternity.

Detective west came into the room a clipboard in her hand ... the Boys were reminded of their much hated hospital visits years ago but quickly shoot away those thoughts instead listening to what the female had to say.

„Okay so it's not much but from what we've gathered Kim Dak-ho was broken out of the prison a week or so ago, you've expressed concern that he might be involved due to the previous incident with him and your bandmasters Min Yoongi, as we took that into account we researched his background and even though he had multiple personas we were able to trace him back to an original family and found out that he had a brother, which has also been in prison a few times for different offenses, as of now we suspect that he had something to do with the breakout and kidnapping if the perpetrator is truly Kim Dak-ho, if not then we'll have to dig up new leads" she said as all the boys stared at her....

„With that being said now that we have his identity as well as that of his supposed brother we found a car that was confirmed to be stolen by them, we know that through a cigarette bud that was found on the crime scene containing Dak-hos DNA, with this we might be able to track them down ..."

______________________________
Welp short and badly written as well as rushed because I'm pretty dead but I hope it was still good enough to read without cringing toooo much anyways yeah, I'm gonna end this quick cause I wanna collapse into bed so yeah.
Tabake care Bonbons 🍬
Love ya 💜
-Lyira