Take my hand and never be afraid again 5

The next day at about 11:30am, our bus pulled into the lot where we were playing. We all jumped out of the bus, eager for some fresh air.

I was wearing my black skinny legs, pink vans, white tank top and baggy red jumpsuit apparatus jacket. I looked at the guys and said, "What do you want to do?"

"Well, let's go get something to eat" Ray said, "I'm starving"

We all agreed and we went to the closest restaurant.

After we had all eaten we went to the mall and bought some CD's and crap.

When we got back to the venue it was 1:30pm. We walked around and watched panic at the disco play. They were really good live. After that we watched fall out boy play. But that time it was quarter to five, and the used were next. After that the guys were playing. We were going to watch the used play, but the manager (Brian) came up to us and told the guys to go tune up and everything.

I hung around with Brian for about ten minutes and the Patrick and Joe came up to him to ask him some stuff.

"Hey, do you want to hang out with us again?" Joe asked

I smiled, "That would be great, thank you"

I followed them back to their bus and greeted Andy and Pete.

Andy and Pete were playing racing.

Andy lost.

"Oh come on Andy, even I can beat him" I said

"Yeah but you're like, the elite" Pete said.

"Yeah, I am aren't I?" I said smirking.

We sat and mucked around for a while.

"Hey, we are going to go and get some new CD's or something, you want to come?" Pete asked me.

"Oh, I've already been shopping today, but thanks anyway. I'll just go and watch the end of the gig" I said standing up.

"Well, do you want me to come with you? We're not allowed to leave you alone" Patrick said

"Sure, thank you" I said

Pete, Joe and Andy went to the mall and Patrick and I went to the back of the crowd and watched the guys' plays.

"So, where did you used to live? Not in America, you don't have the right accent" Patrick asked me.

"I used to live in London" I replied smiling.

"Is it nice there?" he asked

"Yeah it is, it's real nice and everyone is nice there as well" I said.

"Oh, that's good. How are you liking America then?" he asked

"Yeah, it's not too bad. Everyone I've met so far is nice and I'm having heaps of fun being on the road with my – uh - Frank and the guys" I said

"Hm, - Patrick looked at me and frowned – Are you afraid to call Frank your brother?" He asked

I looked down at the ground, and then back up at Patrick and said, "It's not that. It's just" I paused and I wasn't sure if I could continue.

"I won't tell anyone" Patrick promised and his sincerity made me trust him.

"Truth is, I had a father and a mother. I had a family. They've raised me ever since I was a baby." – I sighed and tried to hold back tears – "But then just over a month ago, they both died in a car accident. I found out that I was adopted. That they weren't my real parents and that they said in their will that if anything happened to them I was to go and live with my real father at least until I was eighteen and legally an adult, although now I am here I guess that's twenty one. The police tried to contact my real father, Frank's father, but he had died too. So Frank got the phone call. I was so shocked when I found out it was Frank, I mean I was, well I am a huge fan of the band. I was so confused. I mean, of course I was upset about my parents dying, but I was so excited that Frank was my brother. Frank has been so good to me, he is so understanding and caring. I've really come to look up to him and everything but everything's so conflicted and it's too soon"