Take my hand and never be afraid again 4

The next morning when I woke up, everyone was already up. I slowly got out of bed, embarrassed about my screaming fit last night. I made my way to the kitchen then stopped when I heard voices.

"You did heaps good last night Frank. I didn't even know you had it in you" Gerard said

"I'm just worried about her. I mean yeah, I know they raised her and they were her parents, but she just doesn't talk about it. I want to know she is trying to deal with it and that she knows it's not her fault" Frank said.

"I'm sure she does know" Mikey said.

"You didn't hear her before she started screaming. I got up to go to the toilet and as I was walking back I heard her mumbling, "No, I do love you, No I didn't want you to die, Please, please and then she started screaming" Frank said.

"Jesus" Ray whispered.

I walked into the bathroom and went to the toilet and brushed my teeth. I then went for a quick two minute shower and then quickly ran out and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase. I dressed in my black baggy pants, my white shirt with "Katya ^^," written on it. Amelia had one exactly the same with "Amelia ^^," written on it. I smiled thinking about Amelia and then realised I had never emailed her. I quickly did my hair and make-up and ran out of the bathroom, grabbing my laptop and turning it on in the lounge.

I logged on and started typing.

Dear Amelia,

Hun I'm so sorry I haven't emailed. I have been so busy. I found out that I am going on tour with Frank and the guys, I'll send you photo's and call you and let you talk to them sometime in the next week, be prepared. The best part is we are going onto the warped tour with *drum roll* THE USED, ESCAPE THE FATE, FALL OUT BOY, STORY OF THE YEAR and PANIC AT THE DISCO!!

I'll call you heaps and let you talk to all the bands. I love you Hun.

Anyway, last night, I had a nightmare about my parents. I won't go into details but they were blaming me for their deaths and saying I don't love them and everything.

What does it mean?

Obviously it isn't true. I love them and I miss them every second they aren't here.

I wish that they were here so I could talk to them.

Not that Frank hasn't been great, he is an amazing guy. Every time I cry he seems to be there for me and so do all the guys, they always look out for me. It's amazing. I never thought I would meet My Chemical Romance, let alone be related to one of them.

Gah, so cool and i'm going to meet the best bands EVER.

Anyway, catch me up on everything

Love You

Xx Katya.

"KATYA" I heard Gerard call.

"COMING" I said back and left the email on my laptop ready to send. I walked into the 'kitchen'

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Our gig tomorrow is at 6pm, and we arrive at 12pm so we'll have plenty of time to meet the bands and everything" Gerard said.