Secrets Of The Hills 3

"no matter how messy it got, you take the sin and the men and you throw 'em all in and you put that sucker on spin"

role
'it all comes out in the wash'

name
Jessabelle Garcia

age
17

year
12

gender
female

sexuality
straight

personality
jessabelle is a fun loving girl with a big personality (even if the description doesn't out as big). she is quick to get to the dance floor at any party and will throw herself aimlessly into everything she does, which over the course of even a month must hit almost everything there is for her to do.
she's very flexible in her mindset. and by that i mean she can't make up her mind so she tries everything out first to see what she likes.
the main problem is, she likes everything. she just doesn't have enough time or opportunity to do them all. she loves food, dance, drama, music, but also things like maths and science, even if she doesn't do so well in those.
there is only one category in her life that isn't constantly changing. people. she loves the people she has so so much and wouldn't trade them for the world. her family mean a lot to her and you can expect a little something coming back at you in retaliation if you say anything against them. same for her friends (which is so far just sumner lol).
she's almost always smiling, much like her mother. though she has a very good angry face too. she's also a lot less work and a lot more play than her mother and spends a lot of time daydreaming about future boyfriends and husbands and lives out in the big bad city with money, love and kids of her own.
that being said, her mother also passed on to her the perfectionist gene. she may care more about loving life than learning from it but sometimes you have to do both and the second leads into the first, and in those things she does, she is very particular about making sure it's absolutely perfect.
same standards apply for relationships so currently single.

face claim
(meredith foster)

face claim(meredith foster)