Contemplating (R)escue series deaths

Coz others are doing it XD

First I'd like to say that I have removed the following characters from that Roleplay (I did this ages ago but only told Carter but even then I didn't tell her /which/ characters... oops XD):
Cameron
Ashley
Kyle
Harmony
Gwendolyn
Summer
Autumn
Winter

No one interacted with them and they were only very loosely connected to the series anyway.

Now, death considerations:

Matthew: Eh, maybe. I mean, his oldest child hates him, his one true love is dead, his best friends are Rachel and Emmie- one has been removed from the series and one is gonna die soon and isn't talking to him anyway coz she has a ship now. Plus, the kids can basically take care of themselves now.

Kaelie: Just no. Nope nope nope. I love her. Not as much as I love Rachel, but still, she must live. Unless Jaime dies. We all know he was the only one keeping her alive.

Joshua: Well. He's dead. 

Hayley: Mayyyybe. It's like.. 50/50. It's not like Lani can come and make her smile again. (Is it Apple?) Her daughter's been beat and taken away from her (Leilani) and her sister is in the same building but doesn't know it (Raven) and that means Raven 2 is her niece. So her niece might end up being the one that kills her. Which causes angst.

Aaliyah: Neh, she can't die a second time. Yet.

Raven: She might die. She's reformed now so angst could actually happen if she died now. Besides, me and Gladi planned for her to die a whole book ago but that never happened.

---- second gen below this line ----

Raven 2: Not yet. She needs to meet Aaliyah and Marinette first.

Adiaz: Yep. It's a 90% chance he'll die. His younger sister will probs die, his ship is so complicated and so is his to-be-friendship. He still thinks his mum's a murderer and his twin murdered his dad. Did I forget to mention that? Raven 2 murdered their dad.

Ace: Not yet anyway. I don't know if anything will come from it though. He's a boring character that no one interacts with.

Skylar: She's basically the only positive one in the Jaylie Reyes family. She will live. For now. Maybe.

Thaddeus: Eh, I had thought about killing him but then he got a ship. A ship I actually care about. So not yet at least.

Blake: I don't think so. Not for a long time if yes. He's sweet and kind. But he's quiet and shy and won't interact with anyone. The closest he's come to talking to someone is eye-contact with Sky. His sister. No one else since his mother died.

Rachel 2: Yeah I think so. That story... 'Rachel Eliza Darlington!!! 7' I think. Yeah. That will probably be cannon.

Farren: Not yet anymore! He actually has a ship! Though he still runs off and hides away in cupboards and no one bothers looking for him. It's like no one knows he exists, including me sometimes so idrk.

Sasha: No. Not yet. She just needs to talk to more people and idec if she gets a ship or not, she just needs friends! XD

Leilani: Well if Addie doesn't help soon, she might die from about 30 infected wounds all over her body. She doesn't talk to anyone else except maybe Bella because that's all Addie has introduced her to. Idk if I want to kill her off though.

Did I miss anyone?

There's still Charlotte and Anaya that need to appear. I'm just struggling to introduce them to the plot.