An Ending & Beginning (Please Read)

Hi guys.... I've missed this...

I'm not dead. I'm here. I'm breathing. I'm living.

I'm doing it.

I'm so sorry that I left WattPad, this story, and my other stories...completely and left some of you worried, but I'm okay.

I'm still the weirdo who is very much antisocial...but I still also love all the things I used to when I was here. I'm even more emo then I was...craziness. I'm. 16. Years. Old. Like...woah... my bio still says I'm 13, hah...

Here's pictures of me now I guess?

Don't worry, still an ugly potato ✨

Oh!! I'm not out to my family (just my mom)...but I have three very close friends, one of them is with me on the phone as I write this, comforting me...and they're just the best-
Besides the point-
I've come to the realization, last year, that I'm Pansexual and they helped me to get to that conclusion.

Though I would love to stay and continue on with these books, and make new ones about new obsessions and whatnot...I sadly cannot stay here on WattPad.

I hope you all are doing splendid, especially with the pressing circumstances. I've missed you all...my community was small, but you all meant a lot to me.

Honestly-
If I didn't have you guys and just the pure uplifting spirits you all had...I would've ended it, back in 2017. But I kept going.

I kept going in hopes that I could talk to you all once more. This is that time.

Like I said, I can't talk here anymore, but I have Twitter and TikTok!!
My Twitter is: here2destroyluv
My TikTok is: awstens.green.hair

If it isn't obvious...I'm a Waterparks fan, haha...

But yeah...I thought I'd let you all know, since I had to basically HACK into this account to let you all know this....

I'm okay.
(Hehe, I'm sorry I can't resist...I'm Not Okay (I Promise))

I love you all. Thank you for the never ending love and support.  Thank you to everyone who still messaged me...even when they basically knew I was probably never going to come back.

Thank. You.

For the sake of ending things the way I always have...

Anyways, ily all!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Emita ❤️