"WHAT!?"

Your P.O.V.

"Well...don't you remember how I posted on Instagram and said 'If you want to meet up for a week, DM me your Address and stuff'? So when I went threw, I found yours and found you!!!!"

WHAT!? OMG,OMG, OMG!!!! I didn't think he'd pick me, but he did!!!! Keep it calm Y/N, don't be all crazy about it..."Oh yeah, forgot about that. That's cool."

"Yeah, So what do you wanna do?"

I really want to get to know you my sweet little blueberry....Wow! That sounds creepy!! "Um, I can text my mom and tell her I'm going out to dinner with a friend if you wanna eat?"

"That sounds good, any good places that you know?" He loves Sushi, I do too....Perfect!!!!

"I know this bomb Sushi place?!" I hope he likes this idea...PLEEEEASE LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

"Oh my god!! I freaking love Sushi!!! Sounds so good, Y/N." Ethan then winks and gives me a 'Your amazing' hug. And let me tell you...I fell hard right there!

Ethan's P.O.V.

I gave Y/N a hug and my number so we can talk. Then we agreed on me meeting at her house to pick her up at 6:00.

If I'm being honest, she seems super sweet, and as much of a goofball as I am. But in the very best way! I really like her!! I'm gonna text her.

(Y/N=Y, Ethan=E)

E: Hey Y/N! :D
Y: Hey Ethan! I can't find anything to wear!! And I would like to look nice :(
E: Same here, I guess just casual ;)
Y: Sounds great!!

To be continued....

I hope you all are enjoying, I love making this book so far!!! And I hope you do too!!! Thanks!!!