Serious Showers

Just thought that this video goes really well with this whole topic.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"We need another shower...."

We both laughed.

Ethan said "Yes...yes we do."

I walked over to the door, still naked. I cracked it open, just enough to see no one there. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

I imagined that Ethan was going to join me so I left it unlocked.

After I slipped into the warm shower, I heard the door to the bathroom open, shut and lock.

"I'm guessing it's you Ethan?"

"Of course! And I'd hope that no one else is sneaking in to take showers with my wife...."

I laughed and saw him open the curtain.

I grabbed shampoo and put it on a sponge we had in here.

"Want me to help you love?" Ethan asked, watching me struggled to get my back.

I giggled "Please."

He grabbed it and scrubbed my back, then he scrubbed himself.

Once we were both cleaned off, we grabbed towels and headed back to the room.

Before I got changed, I grabbed my phone and went on WattPad. (Hehe)

Tons of Ethan's fans followed me on here. I didn't make many books....but the ones I had made had tons of views thanks to his fans.

I had tons of PM's, asking when he'd make a video again. Sighing, I looked up at Ethan who had just stood next to me. "What're you looking at babe?"

"Everyone wants to know when you'll update again, Eth....they're all worried. And you should probably tell them what happened. I know because I used to be a huge fan...well still am but anyway! I know that it sucks when a YouTuber or anyone that you care about just stops doing what they've done for so long....and what happened, that needs to be something that at least gets mention or talked about Ethan. Trust me, I know. I once was just a crazy fangirl...We all care about you so very much..."

He sighed and said "Y/N...I know. It's just, I don't know how I'll do that. So many people that watch me have either done that or are thinking of it...then to say that someone that they look up to did that and could've died!? That...that's harmful. Heartbreaking even."

He looked down and then sat down on the bed. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his thigh. "Ethan, I know....but you have to. They all love you so much. And I do too...it would break my heart to see all of your work thrown away because of something that's in the past now. Please Ethan..."

"Okay, I'll make one of my sad videos that has that music that once you hear it you know shits about to happen!"(Am I right or am I right?!)

We both laughed.

"I hate that music...before we met, if you had a video like that I would literally ball my eyes out..." (This describes me and those god damn videos)