Honeymoon: Day 5

Thank you to ladybugabo for giving me this idea, props to her! And thank you to everyone else that commented and tried to help, I appreciate it all! Anyways, to the story! ENJOY!!

------

Ethan's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning cuddled up with Y/N. I honestly love her. It's a shame that today is our last day here.

I gently shook Y/N up and we got ready.

We decided not to do something big today because we had to wake up early tomorrow.

We went over to this little sandwich shop and ate.

Then I saw her...Jennifer. Also known as my ex. (If this is your name, just change it to something else ;) )

She turned and I was hoping that she wouldn't see me....damn it, she's walking over here.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Ethan and I were eating, when all of a sudden a random girl came up to us.

I didn't panic because he has fans here too, so I just smiled at her.

Ethan looked nervous, but I just pushed that aside.

"Hello there! Are you one of Ethan's fans?!"

"Oh no sweat heart. I'm his ex girlfriend, and apparently he just went to the lowest of lows with you. Didn't you Ethan? She's nothing compared to me sugar."

I wanted to punch her in her perfect little face, but I couldn't.....

Ethan stayed silent, not getting mad that she had just insulted me. Nothing.

"Y/N, can you get us some drinks?"

"Sure Eth, I know what you want." I looked at this girl and said"And you?"

"Oh, just a water is all dear."

Ugh! I hate her. And I don't know why....

I got everyone drinks and came back...but there was no Ethan, nor that girl.

I sat down, and found a note from Ethan.

Dear Y/N,

Don't worry about me, I'm just going to catch up with an old friend.

I'll meet you back at the hotel.

Love, Ethan

I had my doubts....but I trust Ethan. I love him, and I'd hope to god that he'd never break our trust. So again, I set it aside and headed back to the hotel.

Ethan's P.O.V.

When Y/N walked away, I turned to look at Jennifer who was writing something on a napkin.

"What is your girlfriends name?"

"Wife, and it's Y/N. Why?"

"Are you guys staying at a hotel?"

"Yes. What is this for?"

"We're gonna have some fun blueberry. Are you scared?"

I was scared. Scared of her. Scared of what Y/N will think. Scared that we were gonna have "fun".

"No. What are we doing?"

"First of all we're ditching your ugly wife, and this place. Then we can go back to my place. Have a few drinks, catch up. Have fun."