🍫story3🍫

🍫perfect heart🍫
🍫imperfect love🍫

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

no matter, how much genius you are, how much you are outstanding how much you are alert how much sharp you are but there are always some questions the answer of which cant be find for centuries . as can science tell us why earth is round? why sun enlightens moon ?why love and tears are undefineable.

similarly , i failed to understand that why my dad mr tangyi not support the litetary taste of my mom. he published world work but my mom work is destined to curtain by dust of hatred and time. why his love not strong to let his wifey fulfill his desire.

but i am more surprised by my mom who never protest or argue with dad to let him some space , some air to breath according to desire .

perhaps as a good wifey or for sake of peace in home, mom find it better to surrender and bury his desires.sometimes, love is so suffocating, poisonous but you have to adapt according to environment.

but i have different dreams. my high school is ended finally. with distinction in every subject i ended as topper student. after a long time my hitler dad became an angelic dad , hugged me and after a long time i had a dinner which was free from business lectures. just gossops and jokes.honestly a normal family life i felt. .

otherwise from morning to night,365 days of year i feel like we are robots whose only purpose is business .

i want to read literature. i want to opt writing as my career. so i made up my mind to inform dad about my decision. when admissions got open for new students, i gathered my courage to told dad but tears were destined to flow from my eyes when on same day after dinner, my dad mr tangyi called me in his study (which seems to be ghost den more 👻👻)
and handed over admission papers

"vee tangfei suppasit, fill these admission papers and hand over changli , he will submit these papers in university.
your high school ends. i hope the result you still show will remain same in university. i choose LONDON School of economics for your studies. either study economics or business.upto you.tomorrow you have run this group.you should aware of all tacts and tacits of business world. now go" i nodded and left the study.

tears were strolling down my eyes. i went to the room so that no one listen my sobs.
"in so many years, i felt myself a machine in which every program is feeded so that it works . after so many years i realise i am not a human being but just a puppet who dance to please the people. i am not author of my fate but others are destined to write my fate. if i have to live such life then such life i dont need. i want to live a life which soothes my soul my heart .not a life in which emotions stands no where." like psycho i was talking to myself.

"how to end my life" i asked my self while wiping the salty water from my face.

i saw the glass and water pitcher on my centre table.i hurriedly lock the door , took out painkiller tablets, gulped them with water and then broke the glass

"sorry mom dad i love you lot but i cant live a money earning robot life" tears again start to shed from my eyes.

i cut my veins. blood start to flow like water flows from high mountains . everything start to blur. i lost my balance
perhaps heavens felt pity on me and i feel like angels are willing to take me back with them away from this life.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

thankyou for reading
i am greatful
to be continued
read voteplz comment
saludos
kbunny