Introduction

Hello lovely people of God,
I hope you are all functioning in the supernatural of the most high God. You are living in the grace of our lord Jesus Christ and you have taken the mantle to do exploit for Jesus.

If you've not done so, then I encourage you all to start living for our master Jesus Christ, His coming is sooner than later. We are living in the last minutes of the days of His coming.

I'm very much delighted to write a book to encourage those seeking God, for them not to let anyone or anything stop them in their walk with God.

Learn to fellowship with the Holy Spirit and allow, the Holy Spirit guide and lead you in all aspects of your life and I assure you, you will certainly experience the supernatural.

Romans 10:9 says, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I would like to give this opportunity to anyone who has not given their life to Christ to pray the prayer of salvation below:

I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

SALVATION PRAYER

"O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I'm now a child of God. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, please send me a private message.

You can also send me a private message after saying this prayer.

Thank you kindly,
God bless you.

@kharlynadams67
@MajesticNette