I clutched my bag closer to my chest as I leaned my head against the window. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I glanced at nowhere, not knowing what I felt. I was angry, scared and hurt.

I could have gone straight to my homeroom teacher... if she was of any help which she clearly would never be. I could have reported them trying to frame me up. I could have snatched the tube out of his hand and thrown it away or I could have ran away before it all started.

All those thoughts made me feel even more angrier for being weak and helpless; for being a coward and backing away.

I wished I had hit him square on the face like I wanted, but that would be violating school rules, or they'll make it seem so. I'll still be the offender.

While I was in amid of my thoughts, my phone vibrated pulling me back to reality where I was still in the pit of trouble Jeongin pushed me to.

It was Jungkook.

~02:48 pm~

Kookie
are u drinking paint or what?

Kookie you must love art a lot...
taking forever to wash the tools😒😒

Kookie
why r u ignoring my calls???

Kookie
text me~!!

Kookie
did smth happen????😯

~~~

My mind went back to the art room as I was reminded of the messed up paintings which were still there. Anybody whom enters would still be able to see. My hands clutched my phone tighter as I texted back suddenly feeling worried and uneasy.

What if he sees it?

~03:26 pm~

Me
I had a tummy ache
omw home now

~~~

I clicked 'send' after typing the lie which made me feel somewhat guilty and sad. Before I could lay my phone down, Jungkook replied back.

~03:26 pm~

Kookie
😔

Kookie
You could've told us
you know~

Kookie
if it was tht painful how
did u go down the stairs?
did u fall?

Me
No

~~~

I texted back. Normally, Kookie never failed to make me smile, but this time I didn't have the energy to even tug the corners of my lips upwards.

~03:27 pm~

Me
ttyl

~~~

I let out a sigh as I turned my head to the window once again. Nothing but buildings, trees and people flew past my eyes as we drove further away from the school.

I could only think of what tomorrow had in store for me.

I will be called to the principal's office and everyone will have another story to add to their gossip. I'll end up being an outcast. I'll be hated and Kookie and Tae will leave me.

I shook my head at the terrible thought as a lump formed in my throat followed by warm tears which slid down my cheeks. Crying was the best thing I always did and I will end up doing again.

I couldn't stop worrying about tomorrow, everyone will find out about the swindle and nobody would know about Jeongin. I'll be forever labelled as someone who sabotaged the paintings.