━{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ }━ Yea, hey everyone. Wow, thanks for all the help... *sarcastic*

━{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ }━ Oh! Please let me help you Stormy! *quickly jumps up to take some of the bags that were straining in Stormy's arms*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Of course I missed you! Didn't you miss me? *ignores Stormy and Lilith and pouts her lip out playfully while looking at him from under seductive lashes*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Aww don't be like that, you know I did babygirl. So tell me, who's going for a run? *he turns to be able to look at the other while still holding on to her ass as her legs are wrapped around his hips and arms around his neck*

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Selene.

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Yeah, she was pissed off from something that happened at school today, so he told her to go run before the party.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *smirks* I could go for a run. Care if I join you? *looks at Selene innocently, knowing full well she can feel his hard dick under her*

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Sure! *she bites her lip*

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Ugh, fine! Just make sure you're both back in time for the party.

With that, Marrok walked back out the front door with Selene still wrapped around him. They walked towards the back of the house where a small little two person changing station was built. Once inside, Marrok brought his face in and kissed Selene roughly and needy. Their tongues fighting for dominance and as much hunger into each other as possible.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *moans* mmmm Rok... *starts grinding pelvis into his hardness*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *pulls away from the kiss* Now now babygirl, first we run, then we'll fuck.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *pouts* alright fine.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Good girl. *he teased as his hands gripped harder onto her ass cheeks before smacking one firmly and letting her slide down his body*

She giggled as they both turned to get undressed. It wasn't the first time so neither felt nervous about it. Suddenly she felt a pair of warm, rough hands wrap around her from behind and firmly grasp her breasts, nipples already hardened.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Rok?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Mmm, damn babygirl, did your tits get bigger while I was gone?

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *giggles* Actually yes. But right now you said run first so stop touching.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *he makes a slight click sound with with his tongue on his teeth before letting her go* Alright, alright. Let's go chase some wind.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ Sounds like a good idea. *she bends over taking off her thong panties and then stretching a bit* Gah, it's been forever since I've gone for a good run.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ *stares at her perfect ass and sees her plump and pink pussy lips peeking through between her thighs when she bent over, some slight moisture glistening on them* Fuck babygirl!!! You keep that up and I won't be able to run!

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ *looks up at him from over her shoulder noticing his dick is extremely hard and standing ready for some action* Then I guess if you want me, you'll have to catch me. *she winks*