━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ None taken. And yes! See you understand. Besides I can't just let it "not bother me", the whole thing just annoys me to no fucking end!! *has gotten up and began pacing the floor in frustration*

━{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ }━ Maybe you should go for a run? Release some of that pent up anger?

━{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ }━ Yeah, and then when you get back you can shower, change into your party clothes and enjoy it!

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Wait, who's going for a run?

Suddenly there was a new voice causing everyone to turn their heads towards the maker of it. There standing at the door was Aeron's older siblings, Marrok, with his short hair and perfect smile, and with a very casual annoyed Stormy behind him who was carrying in bags of what could be considered as party essentials. Selene's eyes widened and a smile crept up to her face as she ran and jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly causing him to drop his bags to be able to catch her.

━{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ ROK!!

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Hey babygirl, miss me? *chuckles*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ok, freeze! Yea, I know that's getting annoying but I gotta make some important introductions!! I'm proud to announce, Marrok and Stormy!

-{ ◌ INNER MONOLOGUE ◌ }┉ ┉ ╮Ok, freeze! Yea, I know that's getting annoying but I gotta make some important introductions!! I'm proud to announce, Marrok and Stormy!

So quickly we have Marrok or Rok (pronounced like rock) as I like to call him. He's sexy as hell right??? Momma is so getting his cock tonight... which I can currently feel hardening under me right now. Yup, I still got the ability to make him hard just by being near him. Noice! ^_~

Now I've told you a bit about Marrok so let me inform you about Stormy.

Stormy is well

Stormy is well... a storm! She's a wild child. . . err well a wild woman. Crazy is as Stormy does! She always says. As I've stated before, she is the oldest, 24yo and oh, she's bi. She hasn't met her mate yet but that doesn't stop her from enjoying her life. She's covered in tattoos and piercings and I've always been jealous of her hair. Maybe not my type of color but how long and beautiful it is.
Unfreeze!
- - --