Part 8

"Fuck!"

Namjoon took his phone and felt himself smirking after seeing jin. After all the fuss it seems like devil maknae has left jin's room.

"hey baby I'm coming. Wait a bit."

"Namjoon no. mmm.. Jungkook said he can't go. So may-" jin said in a low voice.

"Jin what the hell? Why is it so hard for us to have some alone time lately? I need you so fucking much jin. Tell me can I come there and kick him?" namjoon said with the greeted teeth.

"Calm down namjoon"

"I can't jin.. Okay then send me a picture of you."

"What? At this hour? No. I look like crap"

"Aaaaah jin.. Why are your so difficult?" namjoon said while breathing heavily as he stroked his member while listening to jin's honey voice.

"Namjoon? What are you doing? Are you touching yourself?" Jin asked while laughing quietly silently enjoying his needy boyfriend.

"Jin.. baby.. can you moan for me?"

"Stop you dummy. Open the door. I'm infront of your door."

After hearing this namjoon practically jumped from his bed. He went to the door and open it to see a laughing jin.

"Namjoon what the hell? Why are you nak-" jin couldn't finish his sentence as namjoon pulled him into the room and closed the door and locked it. He lifted up jin and attacked jin's lips fervently. Jin didn't need much to get turned on. Just thinking namjoon was touching himself was enough for him. Jin kissed namjoon's lips with the same passion. Namjoon placed jin on the bed getting on top of him. He didn't let jin talk as he kissed jin without any interval.

Finally jin gasped as they pulled away.

"baby you are so naughty. Why are you doing this to me? I need you so bad. Promise me you will never make me touch myself. You should take care of me baby" namjoon said while kissing jin's shoulder blades while sucking jin's skin.

Jin felt so relieved after coming to namjoon's arms he felt so right. Finally he is there where he should be. He felt so happy because no matter what namjoon always made love to jin gently. Jin felt namjoon entering him and moaning jin's name while kissing the crook of his neck. Namjoon keep doing his job for about 10 minutes now. Jin has already comed twice but there no stop for namjoon. He felt happy so he smiled while being underneath namjoon thinking how lucky he is. He could hear namjoon mumbling he is close and he felt the ecstasy. Finally after their session namjoon pulled jin close to him gently stroking jins hair. Jin put his head on namjoon's chest and gently caressed namjoon's well formed abs making namjoon smile.

"Baby you are amazing." Namjooon said tightening his hold in jin's slender waist making his hand go lower and lower to play with jin's hole. Jin quivered. "Stop it joonie."