~Widow~

Name: Widow

Nickname/s: None

Alias/fake names: None

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown, somewhere between 20 and 30 years.

Tribe/s: She calls herself a 'Spiderwing', but there are rumors suggesting she is the forbidden dragonet of a Silkwing and a Hivewing (these rumors have yet to be denied or confirmed).

Role: Leader of 'The Web'.

Personality: Controlling, serious, plainly evil, vengeful, has such good control over her temper that it's almost scary, dignified, organized, calculating, and diabolical. Thinks very highly of herself and acts like she is the smartest and most important being ever. Usually speaks with sarcasm or intent to insult others... in other words, she is SaVaGe. Is a reasonably good actress.

She also has been known to EAT Pantalan dragons.

Abilities/quirks: Injects a paralyzing venom into her victim if she bites them, can spin silk like a Silkwing from her wrists, thankfully has no wings, has multiple eyes, has terrible hearing so all her other senses are acute, has eight legs and a really long and sticky white tongue.

Sexuality: Unknown.

Crush/partner: None that are known of, but when she hasn't eaten a dragon in weeks she has a strange habit of flirting with either a male Silkwing or Hivewing for a few days... and then he vanishes.

Family member: Abandoned as an egg.

Best friend: TBD

Theme Song: Black Widow by Iggy Azalea

Official character design:

(Drawn by The-Skylar-Writes! I got her from a raffle ^-^)