~Pohutukawa~

Name: Pohutukawa

Age: 5

Sexuality: Bisexual (with a female lean)

Gender: Male

Tribe: Leafwing/Sapwing

Crush: Kapok (Female Rainwing-Leafwing hybrid)

Family: Thistle (father), Deceased Mother (grand-daughter of Queen Sequoia), Elm (grandmother).

Personality: Kawa is obedient, submissive, and easily intimidated. The only time he is fearless is in battle. Kawa has no idea he is fighting for the wrong side during the Web Wars, he only knows that as long as a Pantalan dragon is in charge of things then everything will be fine.

Backstory: Raised by his grandmother in the Sapwing half of his tribe, Pohutukawa- or Kawa, as he was more commonly known- was brought up to be a respectful, observant, and attentive dragonet. According to Elm, Kawa's mother had died in the jungle before Kawa had hatched, and his father had vanished long before that, so the young male Leafwing was left in the talons of his mother's mother and sometimes was looked after by his mother's mother's mother- the regal and rather famous Queen Sequoia. 

Kawa was as happy as could be, living in his village, until one night... he was kidnapped.

The adult dragon, a Leafwing, had somehow managed to sneak into the settlement undetected- and snatched him from his hut. Though, when he came to from accidentally hitting his head on the floor, Pohutukawa was assured by his kidnapper that he was, in fact, NOT a captive.

His captor introduced himself as Thistle, a Poisonwing from the other side of the jungle.

Also apparently Kawa's father.

Surprisingly, it didn't take Thistle much to convince his overjoyed son to help him out with a "small task" he was in need of assistance with. 

That small task being "colonizing" the Other Continent.

It was going to be okay, though, they had an army of at least half of the Silkwings and Hivewings pitching in too.

Appearance:

(From an adopt)

(From an adopt)

{Tehehe...}