Chapter 41: Mom's secret

"Were over.. For now"

After I finally broke up with Applejack, I immediately ran back to the gym court to grab my bag. I can still hear my teammates yelling my name multiple times but I didn't stopped nor looked back.

Tears kept falling down my face as this heavy feeling in my chest makes me feel that Im being slowed and dragged down.

But seeing Applejack's reaction before I ran away.. Really breaks my heart. But I think this is for the best, like I said, "I only came here to play and win, I dont plan on falling in love."

Applejack is just a distraction, I never needed her. At first she was just my rival and I wanted to prove her wrong for my pathetic defeat in the tournament last year.

And now she's somehow in my team? To what!? Abuse, insult, and to make out with me to interrupt me from my practices? Why is she even here in CHS? She had a perfect team back at her old school.

Rd: "Why did I even agreed to Coach McIntosh when he introduced me to this hell hole of a school?" I asked myself out of confusion and anger.

But quiting the volleyball club is way too far. I know I needed them in order to achieve my dreams on going to Nationals but.. This sport isn't as fun like last time.

Rd: "F-f*ck them.. I dont need them!" I yelled to myself, still heartbroken inside.

As soon I grabbed my bag, I immediately rushed to the exit, ignoring all the people looking at me.

I decided to skip practice today since "im not in the club" anymore and just go home to practice by myself.

That club maybe chaotic and filled with drama but nothing will stop me from getting my title.. I'll prove Applejack that I can carry this team on my own without her goddamn help.

Volleyball.. Is my life! I just wanted to prove to everyone that doubted me that I can jump with my lack if height. But how am I supposed to do that if my own team underestimates me as a team player?!

Spitfire was right.. I should have gon to Cloudsdale with her team. At least they respected and treated me well there.

With my body filled wuth raging anger, I slapped both my cheeks to make me snap out of my thoughts, causing the slap mark to redden afterwards.

Rd: "Snap out of it Dash! You don't need them.. I dont need her!" I muttered after wiping the tears from my face.

Even though I tried to forget all about what happened, I cant stop thinking about Applejack. I know she told my team my secret, but why won't she admit it?

I just continued to run.. Faster and faster as I ignored the cold breeze of the wind brushing my hair. My body may be shivering from the cold but my mind was full on focus on Applejack.. And not my dreams of becoming the Ace.

-

After a few minutes or running, I finally made it to my house so I quickly wiped my tears away to avoid suspicion from my mother.

But something seems odd again, the front door was slightly opened and instead of my dad's parked in front, it was unfamiliar sports car.

Rd: "What the heck? Who's car is this?" I asked myself while walking up to the front door.

After I fully opened the door, I started to hear someone.. Moaning? Do I just carefully peaked inside and saw something very.. Very disturbing.

Rd: "Mom what the hell? Who the f*ck is this?!" I yelled in shock, covering my eyes after.

As soon my mother heard me yell from the front door, she and the strange rainbow haired man immediately covered themselves with a blanket to wear their clothes.

Ww: "R-rainbow sweetie! I can explai-"

Rd: "WERE YOU TWO HAVING SEX?!"

Ww: "Rainbow! W-why are you here so early? I thought you have prac-"

Rd: "Is this the guy you've been cheating on behind Dad's back?!"

"Kid, we can explain.."

Rd: "F*ck this sh*t Im out!" I yelled back while putting my hands up before walking up to the stairs.

But before I could even take my first step into the staircase, I felt a hand tapped my shoulder which made me look back.. Only to see the man who's banging my own freaking mother.

"Hey, kid."

Rd: "What the hell do you want? Why are you f*cking my mom!?"

Ww: "Rainbow language!"

Rd: "Who is this guy mom!?"

"Im Rainbow blaze, your mom's boyfriend." The man smiled while handing out his hand for a handshake.

Rd: " BOYFRIEND?! And Hell no Im not shaking that hand!"

Rb: "W-why? Its just a friendly hand-"

Rd: "You touched my mother with it!" I interrupted

Ww: "Sweetie please calm down and stop screaming.." My mom replied in a nervous tone in her voice as she finally wore her shirt.

Rd: "So it's true.." I cried, slightly bowing my head.

Ww: "W-what?"

Rd: "You really are breaking this family apart.. Thanks mom." I lastly chuckled before running up to my room.

Ww: "Wait Rainbow lets talk about this!"

Rb: "Relax babe.. Your daughter looked like she had a rough time today.. Just give her some time."

As soon I made it to my room, I immediately shut and locked the door in a state of anger, causing it to make a loud noise.

I then backed away from the door as this heavy feeling in my chest just got even worse. Tears started to form in both my eyes again, thinking that my world is somehow falling apart.

I just chuckled before throwing my bag to the wall before falling into my knees.

Rd: "What the hell is happening to me?"

When I thought things couldn't get even worse, I heard my phone rang a notification inside my bag so I stood up and grabbed it to check it out.

-Incoming call from Applejack-

Rd: "Heh.. What does that asshole wants? Probably just to criticize me again!" I told myself after ending the call.

After I ended it, I immediately threw my phone on the wall with such force, making the screen cracked even more.

Rd: "F*CK I GOTTA STOP DOING THIS!!" I yelled as tears flow down my cheeks.

-

After a few hours of raging out, I finally calmed myself down by tossing my ball multiple times to the air. But something in me just snapped..

Rd: "Screw them, I can do this by myself.."

Im not gonna seat here and feel sorry for myself. My team already hates me, Sunset underestimates me and Applejack is no longer by my side but I dont care!

My mom's secret maybe a another addition to my problems but that's not gonna stop me.

Im here to show to world my Passion and none of them are gonna stop me, not even my own freaking mom with her new rainbow ass boyfriend.

If there's something I learned from Applejack.. Its the will for me to be brave and tough like her.

Im not weak anymore.. And I'll show her that, I'll show everyone that!

---

Okay Im so sorry if this chapter is too short or boring. I was in a hurry making this. Sorry hehe ❤