Chapter 20: Choose! (ITS UP TO YOU)

*yow guys! I decided to make this chapter a (choose your ending game) Comment your decision and whoever gets the most pick will be the decision Rd will make! And it will determine the story in the next part. I'll be doing the next chapter of this tomorrow so please comment now. 🤗💙🧡 -MTWdays
-
Rd: "I uhh.." I muttered in shock when I saw the two upperclassmen pulled away from their kiss and turned to me with a shocked yet embarrassed face.

Ss: 'R-rainbow dash! Its not what you think it is!" Sunset tried to deny it but I was too shock to listen.

Rd: "Uhm.. Im just gonna go-" I replied with a nervous smile after awkwardly stepping inside.

I then walked to my bag, still staring at the two. As soon I grabbed it, I immediately ran back outside.

Rd: "Uh.. Bai. " I lastly yelled before slamming the doors close. 

My cheeks were reddened, my eyes were still widened, and Im hella confused and shocked right now. I cant believe those two were a couple, that means Im not the only lesbian..

I was somehow happy yet disturbed that I saw those two making out. I should ask Sunset about.. This tomorrow. But for now, I need to figure out who will I choose.

If I pick Applejack, we can practice our demon fast quick attack on the park again but the bad side of that is she'll toss the ball to a tree again and demand me to climb up to get it for her.. AND Fluttershy will be disappointed at me.

Fluttershy on the other hand, we can practice our normal attack and get some ice cream afterwards. The only negative side is Applejack. I hate to say this but it bothers me every time I see her upset.

So think Rainbow.. Think!

Finally, I decided. So I approached the two setters who was currently looking away from each other. When they saw me walking towards them, Applejack immediately ran towards me and snatched my bag away.

Rd: "Hey!" I gasped in shock.

Aj: "This seems kinda heavy for ya so I'll bring it for ya!" She yelled with a grin.

Rd: "I can do it by myself jackass!" I laughed back.

But when the idiot raised my bag into the air with her arm, I groaned before  while jumping for it.

Rd: 'You.. Freaking.. Giraffe!" I yelled one by one everytime I jump to get my bag.

Aj: 'Oh God your so small!" She teased with a laugh.

Suddenly, Fluttershy jumped in and took the bag from Aj's hand, making the cowgirl gasp in shock.

Fs: "Here you go Dashie." She handed my bag with a grin in her face.

Rd: "Thanks Shy." I said while sticking out my tongue to tease Applejack.

It was clear that Applejack was pissed but she just turned around and screamed silently.

Rd: "Oh Celestia what are you doing? A-are you screaming without making a sound?" I asked confused.

Aj: "No I am not." She answered, looking back at me with a creepy grin.

Rd: 'Let me ask you something, are you actually stupid?"

Aj: "You freaking shrimp!" She yelled back as she raised her fist and slammed it on my head. Fluttershy just watched us in back, she thought we were fighting again but we were just having fun.

Fluttershy eventually ruined our moment when she pulled me away from Aj.

Fs: "Its getting dark Dashie! We wont be able to practice our attack later!" She said in a panicking voice.

Rd: "Oh- Well where do you want to prac-" before I could even finish, I noticed that Applejack's eyes were angered once again.

I then gently pushed Fluttershy away from me and approached Applejack, grabbing her arm afterwards.

Rd: "You okay cowgirl?" I asked worriedly.

Applejack looked away and pulled her arm back. She just turned around and took out her phone inside her gym bag.

Aj: 'Yeah Im fine.. I just wanted to treat you to buy some milk and practice our quick attack but your little friend here wants you to be with her. Great, just great." She growled in slight anger as she plugged in her earphones on her phone.

Rd: "Maybe another day?" I asked with a nervous smile but she completely ignored me.

Rd: "Hey dont ignore me idiot!"

Aj: "Sorry I cant hear pipsqueaks."

Rd: "You freaking jerk!" I yelled back while punching her arm playfully.

Aj: "What's that? Sorry I dont speak 'losers'." She teased back, sticking out her tongue afterwards.

Rd: "What? Sorry I dont listen to 15 foot giraffes! How's the weather way up there cowgirl? I hope you get struck by a lighting up there!" I countered her assault.

Aj: "Shut it, shrimp!" She yelled back with a sinister laugh before slamming her fist on my head again.

When we heard Fluttershy coughed obviously, we both stopped punching each other and faced her.

Fs: "So who will it be, Dashie? Me or her?" Fluttershy asked, crossing her arms.

I then took a deep breath and looked at the two girls.

Should I choose Fluttershy? She's been my closest friend since preschool and I know picking Aj over her will be hard for her.

Or should I choose Applejack? Sure we did fought back then but she really makes me smile during hard times.. But I will never forget the moment she called me "weak"..

Who should I pick..?
-
Comment who do you think Rainbow will choose, im sorry if this story is short. 🤗🧡💙💚