The Temporary Closing

• Dedicated to Midnight Nat 3, Fog (Gengar), and Scott Cawthon

The restaurant was closing for a while, and The Puppet couldn't be happier. He could roam in the day, and the night, figuring out the secrets of this restaurant he didn't know. The roaming Marionette made friends with Toy Freddy, the only Toy animatronic he didn't have as a companion. Though there was one bad thing. No Night Guards. He cursed at the realization of it, and went to Kids Cove to clear his mind from this. "Hey." Toy Chica said, waving as she sat next to The Puppet. She sighed "You shouldnt strain yourself, Puppet. You need rest. You need to relax..." Toy Chica advised him. The Puppet looked at his hands "But I vowed to him. The children... They should be safe. Safe from that maniac. I am doing the right thing. I should... I should kill them. They are all MURDERERS." The Puppet emphasized on the word "Murderer". He detested every killing he saw, which wasn't his, or the other animatronic's. Balloon Boy passed through Kids Cove saying his usual "Hi!" And "Hello!" And his laughs. The Puppet sighed and looked at Balloon Boy. "If he would be real... I would protect him with my life..." The Puppet said. Toy Chica grabbed Puppet's hands "Even then... Don't strain yourself." She told The Puppet. She stood up and walked out of Kids Cove. The Mangle heard everything, as he was hidden up in the ceiling. The Mangle sighed and closed his eyes. The Puppet stood up and walked to Balloon Boy, befriending him, as he would with other children. Even though BB wasn't real, it would be nice to have him by Puppet's side.