Night 2

It was Night Two. The same guard was sitting there, the one from yesterday. The poor bastard didn't even know about the damn music box, and The Puppet got out of its box as soon as 12 o'clock hit. He passed Toy Bonnie who was about to get into an open vent and he waves at Toy Bonnie, and he waved back at The Puppet. They were... Acquaintances. Not friends, but not enemies. He passed the Parts and Services room and saw Chica walking out. They just passed each other. The Puppet hated the old versions... It felt like... They were always.. In this... Mood. They had the same objective. Go to the guard, kill, repeat. But Chica wasn't going to the guard. She was going AWAY from him. The Puppet turned his head to see Chica pass Balloon Boy. He looked inside the parts and services room and saw only Freddy standing there. Bonnie must've gotten out as soon as the Puppet did.

Foxy was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he was in hiding. But that was a good thing. The Puppet detested Foxy. For some reason, Foxy was his worst enemy. The walking marionette passed the Restrooms, and through Party Room Three. He looked at the clock and it said 4 AM. If The Puppet wanted to do this, he'd have to do it fast. He then looked at the Office and smiled slightly "Perfect." He got ready to lunge but Chica got to him first. She snapped his neck and devoured him, stuffing him inside of her. The Puppet growled and saw the guard's shirt. It wasn't purple. The Puppet sighed and sat by his box, waiting until 6 AM, and then climbing back in.