An Unwound Music Box

The Puppet opened his eyes. He felt the Music Box going silent... And punched the box cover open. He slid out of it, falling on the floor. He hadn't walked in a while, nor has he stood up for a long time. The Puppet stumbled, adjusting to the new action and lurked around. It lurked through the Party Room One, and into the main hallway. "There you are." It whispered, glaring at the night guard. He had a Freddy head on. It didn't fool the piercing Marionette. The Puppet started sprinting and lunged forwards at the guard , ripping him to pieces, and then disposing of him in the garbage bin. It wasn't the man in purple. The Puppet grunted as it continued roaming, waiting for the next guard.

The next night, a more skilled guard was on watch. The Puppet had a pose of an embryo while in the box. The music stopped and he crawled out, and found Toy Chica looking at him. Chica looked at the camera and back at The Puppet "Go get him." Toy Chica said. Toy Chica was a really great friend to the Puppet. His two companions were Toy Chica and The Mangle, both usually waiting for The Puppet to awaken. He nodded and encountered Balloon Boy on the way there. "Hi!" The Balloon Boy said, gleefully. "Hello." The Puppet replied dully. The Puppet disliked the Balloon Boy, for he always is... Over-enthusiastic at some times. The Puppet passed the Parts and Services Room, looking at the three broken animatronics and grunted. He then stood still as the clock chimed. "No. Nonononono." The Puppet spun his head to the clock and it said 6 AM. He cursed as he was forced back to his box, killing the guard for another night.