Toy Chica POV

"He's overdoing himself, you know?" She sighed, talking to The Mangle and Toy Bonnie. "He needs to relax. It's just.. I can't look at him anymore without thinking that he would kill the guard, knowing he would dispose of him. It just feels... Not right." She put her hand on her forehead and rubbed it. The Mangle and Toy Bonnie looked at Toy Chica, and then turned around to see The Puppet walking out of Party Room Two, the room where Toy Chica, The Mangle, and Toy Bonnie were sitting in. He didn't seem to notice the trio. Old Bonnie crossed the room as Toy Bonnie started talking "You know how he is with kids. He's overprotective of them. He treats them like it's his own children... We would do the same." He sighed. The Mangle stood silent. Toy Chica looked at the clock, it said 4 AM. A few minutes later, she found The Puppet walking back to his box in the other room.

At 5 AM, The Mangle finally spoke, "He just vowed to protect children. Since that incident with the purple man, killing a kid outside the doors of Fredbears Family Dinner... I mean, we didn't even exist then. But I heard about it from Puppet. It just saddens me how he... He's trying to avenge and protect his...." The Mangle trailed off. The clock chimed and they said bye to each other as they lurked back to their spots... Waiting for the next day, to bring fun to the children they loved....