CHAPTER 10

EMILY'S  POV:

Next  Day  *

" Emily, in my office now." Zach ordered me on phone.

I got up from my chair and knocked at his door. He ordered me to come in.

"Emily, make a coffee for me. And this time add sugar only! Because your that trick is old now. So think of something new, fresh. Ok. And remember,the score is now 1-1! So if you really want to continue the game, then think of a new plan." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes Mr. Arrogant Jerk, I am also bored of taking small steps, just like destroying your coffee. I also want a new plan which would irritate you more! And I assure you that I will make and implement the plan very soon. Till then, just enjoy your coffee!" I said. This time,the devilish smirk came on my face.

I immediately turned around and left his office. I went into the kitchen, made his coffee, then again I went into his office. I placed the coffee on the table and left. I sat on my chair and continued the work I was doing.

After about an hour Zach called Noah and ordered all three of us, Me,Noah and Julia, to come in his office.

"What happened Sir, anything serious? You called three of us together!" Noah asked worriedly.

"Mr. Johns called me now. He is planning to organize a small fashion show. It is a kind of a charity event for some orphanage organization. He wants us to organize the fashion show for him. I agreed because,one, Mr. Johns is our very important client and two, it will be a type of a small promotional event for our clothing brand, "Paxwell fashionista". The show will be held just after 3 days. So we have a lot of work to do. So are you guys ready for it?" Zach told us.

"Yes ofcourse, we are ready Sir!" Julia exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes sir. We are ready for it." Noah said after her. I just nodded in agreement.

"Ok then, we have to finalize the clothes and models today only because from tomorrow,the practice and other stage work will start." Zach said.

"Sir, I suppose that show's topper will be Samantha mam,right?" Noah asked.

"No. Samantha is right now in LA for her international photo shoot. So we have to finalize someone else. Julia, you call Ryan and tell him to come meet me with all his designs and clothes in about an hour. Noah, you get the lists of all the models and show me right after an hour. Got it!" Zach said.

"Yes Sir!" Noah and Julia said simultaneously.

"Ok now you both can leave." Zach ordered them and they left immediately. Then he turned to me.

"Emily, cancel all my meetings and appointments till Saturday and get them fixed after Sunday. Got it!" He told me.

"Yes, got it. Anything else Mr. Zach?" I asked him.

"No, you can leave." He replied coldly.

I left the office with so many questions in my mind. Who is Ryan? Who is Samantha? And why did Noah guess that she will be show's topper? I shook my head and headed to my desk. I sat quietly on my chair and watched Julia talking to Ryan. When she ended the call, I immediately began to speak all my questions.

"Hey Julia! Who is Ryan?" I asked her.

"You don't know Ryan?" She asked in disbelief and her eyes widened.

Actually, I really do not. I have always been like a tomboy. I have just no interest in fashion related things! So I don't have any idea about these things. I just shook my head.