CHAPTER 9

EMILY'S   POV:

"Emily, these are some more files which you have to copy. Zach called me now and told  to give you these." Noah said placing atleast ten more files in front of me. I sighed but nodded in agreement. After all this is my punishment of slapping Mr. Arrogant. He had not come to the office after that incidence. But instructed Noah everything on the phone. Noah gave me some files to copy in my laptop, and when I finished them, he gave me some more. This repeated for the whole of day. It is 9 pm now. Julia had already left the office. Even Noah was also leaving now.

"You can leave after completing these. Okay. Good bye. See you tomorrow." He told me.

"Yeah, good bye!" I replied.

I immediately started doing my work,wasting no time. However, it took me another one hour to complete it. When I finally finished, I sighed in relief and immediately packed all my things in my purse and went straight to the elevator. The doors opened when I reached parking. I went straight to my car and was about to get in,when suddenly something caught my eyes. It was a punctured tire! Damn! The back tire of my car was punctured. I decided to leave the car here and get it repaired tomorrow. I will take a cab home. I walked out of the parking lot and reached the main road. But I could see no cab,which could take me home. I sighed and decided to walk to the nearest bus stop and get the bus.

I started walking,but suddenly I felt someone stalking me. I stopped and looked behind. But there was noone. I shook my head and started walking again. But that feeling returned again. Then suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I froze in my place. I turned around but again noone was there. Then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. My legs started shaking now with fear. I turned around amd saw a man in black shit,black jeans and a black mask covering his face. So I was not able to see his face.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked stuttering with fear.

"I want revenge! What you did was really wrong? You have to pay for your sins! You have to pay!" He told me.

"Sins? What sins? What did I do?" I asked him still stattering.

Then suddenly, he caught my arm tightly with one hand and placed his other hand in his pocket. He took out something from his pocket. It was a knife! God, knife! He is going to kill me! I am going to die! I will not see tomorrow morning! But I don't want to die! Please someone save me!

"Listen, I really don't know what you are talking about. But I am really very sorry if I had hurt you. Please forgive me. I am sorry,really very sorry! Please leave me! Sorry again! But you can't do this! You can't kill me! Please leave me!" I requested him.

But he didn't seem to pay any attention to my apology. He took his hand somewhat backwards and then pulled it forwards towards my stomach. I closed my eyes and began to shout from fear. I am going to die! Please someone save me!

But then I heard someone laughing loudly. I opened my eyes slowly. It was Zach standing in front of me. He had taken out his mask and was now laughing loudly!

"Are you mad? You scared the shit out of me! Why did you do this?" I snapped at him.

"Because one, you added salt in my coffee and two, you slapped me. So I just wanted to hear the sweet word "sorry" from your mouth. And see you said it. Not only one time, but many times! Now, since you have apologised for your mistakes many time, I think I can forgive you now!" He said with winning grin on his face.

What? He did all this just to make me say sorry to him. I can't believe it! This man is really strange! He is totally unpredictable!

I did not have words to speak. So I just shook my head and walked past him, walking towards the bus stop. I can hear Zach running after me. Then suddenly, he was walking beside me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Obviously home!" I replied.

"Listen, I know you girls are very much health conscious and you always want to look slim. And so you walk, and excercise a lot! But I really  feel that if you lose your more weight now, then you would look like a skeleton! And then people will start using you to scare others!" He said laughing like he was imaging the situation. This time I also could not control myself and laughed with him. Then I stopped and looked at him.

"HA HA! NICE JOKE!" I told him and was about to walk again when suddenly he held my wrist and stopped me. I turned to look at him. And then suddenly a long black car stopped beside us. A man, who was more looking like a bodyguard, stepped out of the front passenger seat and opened the door of the back passenger seat.

"Come on, get in now! I am giving you a ride to home." Zach told me.

"No thanks! I will never go with you!" I replied sarcastically.

"Come on, I know this is your new plan! I see! You will not come with me now and then you will tell everyone that I am heartless and rudely left you on the road. But I will not let you win this time!" He said with a devilish smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him but immediately got in. It was really very cold outside and I was really not in the mood of walking. So the offer was not that bad! Actually,it was in my favour, so I just quietly accepted it!

Zach got in the car beside me and then closed the door. The man went back to the front passenger seat and got in the car. And then the driver started the engine and we drove!

**************************

HEY  GUYS
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
GIVE YOUR REVIEWS AND COMMENT FREELY!
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE.
PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND SHARING MORE AND MORE!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
KEEP READING!!