PROLOGUE

Was Zach stalking us? But why? What is going on in his mind? And that devilish smirk on his face! God, I sware if he doesn't stop it now, then I am surely going to bang his head!

"Hey William, what is Zach doing here?" I asked William.

"Zach? Where is Zach? Are you dreaming?" He replied.

"I am not dreaming, man! Look there. Your cousin is standing there!" I said and pointed in the direction where Zach was standing.

William looked in that direction and a huge smile came on his face. He suddenly got up from his seat and waved his hand at Zach.

Zach and that supermodel girl came to our table.

"Hey bro, what are you doing here?" William asked Zach.

"Actually I am here for a lunch with Kelly. And what you two are doing here?" Zach replied innocently, like he knew nothing.

"Hey, we are also for a lunch here. I suppose, we informed you in the dressing room, right!" William told Zach.

"Oh yes yes, I remember now! But I was not knowing, that you will come in this restaurant! What a coincidence, right!" Zach replied with a smirk on his face.

LIAR! COINCIDENCE? My foot! I know he was stalking us.

"Yeah, a very good coincidence! Why don't you join us?" William said politely.

What? No! He can't join us!

"Yeah, ofcourse, why not? We would love to join you, right Kelly?" Zach asked the Kelly.

"As you wish, Zach!" Kelly replied softly.

Zach looked at me with that same devilish smirk on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ok then, come sit!" William told excitedly.

Why is William excited now? Can't he see that his brother has come here only to spoil our lunch!

Zach sat besides William, and that girl, I mean Kelly, sat besides me. Zach called a waiter and gave his order. Then he turned towards William and asked,
"Have you ordered already?"

"Oh yes, we have ordered!" William replied.

"Okay, good." Zach told William and again turned towards the waiter,

"That's enough," Zach told the waiter.

The waiter then left and went to grab our order. William and Kelly were busy talking to each other! I suppose, William knows Kelly. I sat quietly there, not knowing what to do now.

Soon, our lunch came. We all ate quietly. We were about to finish, when suddenly William's phone rang and he excused himself and went outside to receive the call. I immediately picked up a fork in my hand and pointed it towards Zach,

"Mr. Arrogant jerk, you were stalking us, weren't you?" I told Zach narrowing my eyes at him.

"Huh, stalking you? Ofcourse not!" He replied.

"Stop lying, Mr. Zach! Then how the hell did you know that we are here?" I told him.

"I already said sweetcheeks, that I was not knowing that you both are here. It was just a coincidence." He said with the same smirk on his face.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Emily Evans!  So, you better call me that. Got it!" I snapped at him.

"Yeah, got it. Now eat fast! We also have to go back to the resort. You need a lot of practice or else you will walk on the ramp like a chimpanzee!" He chuckled and said.

What? Did he call me chimpanzee! This man is now getting on my nerves! I will kill him now!

"Chimpanzee? How dare you call me chimpanzee? If I am chimpanzee, then you are, umm, umm, yes, then you are an anaconda! A very poisonous and dangerous anaconda!" I told Zach angrily, still pointing the fork at him. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Kelly laughing. I think, she was really enjoying the conversation.

"Really," Zach said, raising his eyebrows at me, "Do you really think that I am dangerous? Then why are you not afraid of me?" That smirk returned on his face.

"Because I love to play dangerous games, and win at the end!" I replied, looking in his eyes.

"Do you really think that you will win this game? No dear, you can't escape from my poison that easily!" Zach said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I have an antidote for your poison, anaconda! So you don't have to worry! And I am damn sure that I will win this game!" I said, looking straight into his eyes. I can hear Kelly, chuckling besides me.