Ch. 7: History Repeats?

Should I be doing something else right now... maybe.

But I couldn't stay away from my lovely friends... both imaginary and virtual... ON WITH THE STORY!

Please enjoy, vote, and comment~

******************************

*Sonic's POV*

'How am I gonna' tell her? And then there's everyone else... they'll just... know... all of it... it's supposed to be personal... private.' My mind was full of worry as Amy inspected her belongings.

James had brought back some of her most important belongs after he delivered the flowers to Cream and Vanilla. They were most like family to Amy so I'm sure they miss her just as much as she misses them. I'm missing Tails too... but still...

Once we meet them all again... as if introducing her to my family wasn't bad enough... I gotta' introduce them!

I already know Amy's gonna freak when I tell her about...

I sigh out loud catching Amy's attention.

"Sonikku, I already told you that you could go already... besides these belongings are personal..." Her cheerful smile turned into an annoyed one.

"What? I wanna spend time with you as soon as you're done... dinner was so boring!" I pouted.

"Why don't you go on a run... you never seem to tire of that..." She turned her head and muttered.

But I heard, "Is it really so bad for me to want to be alone with you...?" I tried to hide my acidic voice but it was sure as hell apparent.

Not to Amy fortunately as she just giggled and continued looking through her items discreetly.

The two gaurds in the corner of her room started to look uneasy. I'm sure they heard the warning from those two older gaurds I scolded. And they knew why it was so important too.

I had to ensure that Amy was faithful... in order to be King.

Had she been... "taken" by another, she wouldn't be able to serve as Queen and her child... would be shunned.

It also serves as a way to have an heir. And technically she could be Queen first before I'm King... because we need two kids... I have yet to tell her that... she knows she doesn't need to have any till she's older... but still... the large time frame is just a safety measure.

Kin and Malinda ensured that rule and it's guidelines.

They were madly in love, oh yes... madly enough to hiss at the mere mention of adultery too...

Those gaurds were close to basically committing a royal crime. They not only referred to the future Queen with lustful disrespect which would quickly ruin her reputation... they dared assumed she wasn't of the fit for Queen, possibly insinuating that she was just some... "tart"  let's say...

I know her outfit is... unique, but it suits her perfectly. My own mother loved her looks on sight! I'm sure she thinks of her own mother... she was rather... unique herself. Akio had healing abilities, but her features gave the impression of a witch. Not a pleasant childhood I've heard.

How Akio came to meet Baltimore my mother won't say... but she anyways told me that he believed in not "judging a book by its cover."

So whenever I took a "once in a blue-moon" moment to write... I'd always mention Amy... as my "fiancé"... well... not while using that word specifically but still.