Prologue

A/N: I made the cover btw and I might add more drawings here and there...

ALSO

There will be mature themes all around ranging from descriptive sex, violence, dark gruesome behavior, and mental issues.

Oh and cussing... I like cussing.

AND I added one OC (Actually 2 MC OCs) but it's like... Sonic's dad, so not really that original, but still a character that has a major role.

Enjoy, vote, and comment~

(Seriously I'll even take criticism in comments, I like the comments. )

******************************

*Amy's POV *

No one really believed it at first.

Eggman being "retired."

It was.... like a normal fight at first.

He sent out his robot goons to fight us while holding the emeralds hostage right in front of him as he floated above us in his Egg-mobile.

But as Sonic jumped up to Eggman preparing a quick insult as he was about to snatch the chaos emeralds, (as he usually does,) I felt my "Sonic sense" go off immediately when I looked up and saw a blank expression on his face as they carried on a conversation.

I never did hear what the two said, but the next thing I know, Eggman and Sonic glide down, Sonic holds out the emeralds as Knuckles and I take them, with Tails quick to show up and take a few out of Knuckles' hands soon after.

Tails was the first to say anything in this silence.

"Sonic.... what's...?" I don't even know what I would have said so it's understandable that Tails was shocked to see Sonic acting so stoic, WITH HIS BACK TURNED TO EGGMAN MIND YOU, and Eggman being... unresponsive.

The next words out of Sonic's mouth changed what was considered our normal for the past few months.

"He's giving up... at least being the enemy.... he says right now there's worse to come... and I belive him."

I felt so stiff, once I heard Sonic speak like that I knew I had to back him up. So I gulped and found my voice and picked my words carefully.

"What's... gonna happen?" Sonic faced me and sighed, closing his eyes.

Eggman spoke up.

"Remember the Metarex?"

We nodded slowly, and so tense I felt it in my veins.

"These are about half as small, 50 times the population. And 1,000 times worse... and my scanners show they're coming here to Mobius."