Skywalker looks perplexed, "That was so long ago though. Is it a Mandalorian terrorist group or something?"

"Quite the opposite." Jocasta shakes her head, "Lux Usor is a codename for the Jedi Order. Specifically, the Jedi Council."

In the dim lighting, Skywalker goes pale, and Jocasta nearly offers him the chair before he collapses. "Why was the codename used in the Mandalorian-Jedi war?"

"Hm." She turns to the computers, tries not to focus on the distressed Knight as she accesses a handful of files. "The Archives say that the Council used this codename to hire terrorists to sneak behind Mandalorian lines and take out command posts, communication towers and strategy bunkers."

"So, the codename was used to hire people to sneak behind enemy lines to dismantle plots?" Skywalker asks.

"I believe so, yes." Jocasta can't help but smile, remembers how reluctant young Skywalker used to be to learning when he was a young Padawan.

"I think I have everything I need." Skywalker stands, "Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure, young one." She has a feeling the information she just gave him has somehow provided him with a sense of relief.

///

He's caught off guard to see Hardeen's most recent employer is the Jedi Council, but on the walk back to the Halls of Healing, Anakin realises what exactly has occurred.

For all he disagrees with the Council, they're a smart bunch.

After hearing Obi-Wan's report about Hardeen shooting Ahsoka, they probably realised he was the perfect bounty hunter to go behind enemy lines and dismantle the plan to kidnap the Chancellor.

Quite smart when he thinks about it. He wonders how much the Council's paying Hardeen to do their dirty work.

Sometimes, the almighty Jedi are genuinely no better than the criminals they're trying to stop.

The sun is just setting when Ahsoka starts to return to normal. She's tired, and Tyson offers to wait another day to try the new leg, so she feels more energetic, but his Snips isn't going to give up that easily.

"Take your time." Anakin says, making sure his grip on Ahsoka is completely secure as she places her bare feet on the ground. "I've got you, okay? I'm not going to let you go."

When he lost his forearm, he remembers Obi-Wan repeating the same words as he tried lifting a jug of water for the first time. He knows exactly how Ahsoka feels, and she's taking everything in her stride.

"The floor's cold." She says, her sharp nails digging through his tunic. "I can feel it in the prosthetic."

"That's your Master's fancy altercations." Tyson says from where he is leaning over the bed, helping Ahsoka stand with some gentle support on her lower back.

"We should really get a name for that new leg of yours; I'm sure the boys can come up with something." Anakin says, keeping the atmosphere relaxed as Ahsoka rises off the edge of the bed with support from both men.

She jolts in his grip, "I've got you, Snips."

"It feels strange, I don't like it." Already, she's trying to sit back down, and Anakin helps lower her until Tyson shakes his head at him.

"Look at me." He says quietly, waiting until her eyes lift to his. She looks like she's about to burst into tears. "Do you trust me?" She nods, "Then trust that I won't let you fall, okay?"

"I can't hold onto you properly with this useless arm." She whines, frustration seeping into her tone as she aimlessly shakes her left arm.

"I'll hold your waist then." Anakin shifts his arm from her elbow to her waist, "Better?" He waits until she nods, "Good, we're going to take a step now. Remember, I've got you and I promise you won't fall. All you need to do is trust yourself."