Part 3: My New Besfriend!

Yesterday just like a dream for me that I'm already know who Jungkook is. Today, just like before I am the first one who come to school early. I don't know why I'm always be the first. Maybe I love school?! Haha..

"Hey! Nicky!"

I'm looking at the door and it was my bestfriend Sun Hi. I'm waving my hand to her with smile. She's come near and seat on her chair beside me. She looks at me again with smirked face.

'What's wrong with her..?'

Suddenly, Sun Hi pat my shoulder with that smirked face again. Then she smile.

"Ya.. What's going on? What's wrong with you ha? Why you're looking at me like that?"

I'm asking her with confused face. I can't read her mind that's make me more crazy! If I can read her mind then I will not asking her anything.. She still look at me that way. It's make me uncomfortable. She's really different.

"Ya! You're so lucky! I'm really envy you.. You know what? I'm never know you're A.R.M.Y! Why you're never told me ha?!"

"What are you talking about Sun Hi-shi?"

"You don't understand? Aigoo~ I'm talking about you.. are you excited when you've got a hug from Jungkook ha??"

"Boya?! H..h..how did you.. know???"

"Ya! You think I don't have any social account?! I have Twitter and I know the news from Twitter.. It's trending you know! I can see clearly the girl that Jungkook hug is you! I know your hair! And your back body too.. right? It's you right?! Why you're never told me you're BTS fans?? I am A.R.M.Y too.."

"Wait.. Tw..twitter? What is it? and A.R.M.Y?"

Sun Hi looks at me with weird face.

"You don't know Twitter?! A.R.M.Y too??!"

"U..u..urr.. I don't have any social account and I'm not really interest with all that.. sorry.."

"Jinjja?! It's okay next time come to my house and I show you what is Twitter okay?!"

"Hmm.. anyway what is A..R.M.Y?"

"Ommo! You're don't know?! You're BTS fans right but why you don't know A.R.M.Y? It's a called for BTS fans.. Are you seriously BTS fans..???"

"Ouh mian.. actually.. I'm not BTS fans.. bu..-"

I'm not finished my words yet but Sun Hi shocked and butted in my words.

"What?! Then why Jungkook hug you at that time?! Wait.. don't said that you and him.. are couple?!"

"Yah! Gegaeu anniya! (It's not like that!) Are you crazy or what?! Do you think idol can easily couple like that?! Urr! Anyway at that time my cousin wrote a wish for her self on the memo then the wish will fulfilled by BTS member. But! She's not make a wish for her self! She wrote there 'PLEASE HUG MY CUTE COUSIN FROM BUSAN!'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! Where is my school uniform?! I'm late you know! Palli!"

Jungkook is late because he wake up at 7:50 AM. He is so tired from fans meeting yesterday. He asking for J-Hope who is watching tv with his sneak on sofa. J-Hope just give him response with showing his finger to the direction where his unifrom at.