Part 12: Nothing Can Bring Us Down

It's finally new years! Welcome my new life! My new story! My new memories! Let's create the best story and memories ever starting from today!

'Clink!' Suddenly I got a new message from my friends. "Hey! It's a new years! Will you follow me this night to celebrate new years together? Ouh! Yeah! It's all our classmates idea. The place is the famous place in Seoul." Wait.. does she means.. area Namsan Tower?! Wow! It's looks like this new years celebrate become so awesome! I hope so.. Then, I reply her "Ok! I go! :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Clink!' Jungkook quickly take his phone from his bag. "Tonight we will celebrate new years with our classmates at Namsan Tower. I hope you can makes some performance with your BTS members tonight. Don't forget to come okay! From: Your Classmate Yong Hwa."

Jungkook send a message to Nicky to ask if she going or not tonight. Just a few minutes later, Nicky reply and said she go. Jungkook smile and quickly go to store to buy something. Suddenly, he bumped into Donghae with his cousin. Donghae looks at him and smile. 'What's going on with that bad smile ever?!' he talking to himself. He is so jealous with Donghae from start he know him. He just go into the store without greet Donghae. Then, the cousin of Donghae greet him. "Hey! Jungkook BTS right? I like BTS! Can I take a photo with you?" He is one of BTS fans. Jungkook than take a photo with him. "Are you going tonight?" Donghae asking Jungkook about the new years celebrate. 'How did he knows about the celebration?! It's only for our class!!' He said in his heart while looking at him. "Why you're staring at me? Do you like me??" Donghae makes a joke on him. "I go! Why? Anyway.. where did u know theres a celebration tonight?" Jungkook ask him with curiously. "Well.. theres someone telling me."

"Did you guys know each others??" Jong Suk asking them. "Yes.." Donghae answer him but Jungkook just smiling for a secs. Jungkook quickly buy the foods and drink and go away from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie.. tonight don't makes any foods for us okay.. let's follow me to party!" I scream. "Party?! Where?! With whom?!" She so excited. "At Namsan Tower with my classmate." "How about BTS??!" I then look at her with annoyed face and ignoring her.

"FINE!" She said it loudly. Suddenly I've got a call from Donghae. "Yes?" I pick up the phone and ask him. "How are you? wanna go somewhere?" He ask me back. "Hmm.. okay.." I'm so bored cause theres nothing I can do if I'm just stuck in the house. "I will be there in 15 minutes.." Then, he hang up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 15 minutes.

Donghae call Nicky. Nicky quickly go to the bus stop where he waits for her. "Sorry I'm late!" Nicky apologize for late. Donghae staring at her face. "Finally I can see you.." Nicky looks him. "Are you okay?" He quickly looking at the others way. Then as he want to start driving he looks Nicky is not wearing her seatbelt. So he put the seat belt on for her. She was so shock when she can feel Donghae so close to her. Her heartbeat become so fast. "Sorry.." Donghae said to her when he look at her like she is uncomfortable. "It's okay! My wrong! I'm sorry for not wear it at first.. thanks for take care of me." Than Nicky smile. As she don't want to looks so weird to him. He does the same things smile to her back.