Part 10: The Truth

Before I'm going to school, Mi Cha Unnie give me a bread with strawberry jam. That's my favourite breakfast ever! I'm quickly go out of the house and say goodbye to her before the bus will come. It's 7:40 AM. I'm so relieved that the bus still not coming. Suddenly, I saw my friends who is waiting for the same bus I waiting for. "Jung Soo In!" I scream her name. She looking at my direction and smile then, come to me. "Annyeong! Are you live around here?" She asking me. "Nae.." I then nodded and smile while answering her. "Anyway, I'm sorry for not coming to your house because of your mum's death.. really sorry.. and I'm really sympathy with you.. Himnae! Be strong!" She really sorry towards me. I feel sad suddenly but it's okay I can understand maybe she had something to do. "Thank you! I do!" After I thanked her the bus arrive. "Let's go!" Said Soo In.

Just as I enter the bus I take a sit. Suddeny, I saw a grandma who is looking like 70 above years old is standing beside me with the others who so busy to go to their work. Then, I stand up and give her my sit beside Soo In. Soo In look at me with smile and give me a thumbs up. I smile to the grandma. The grandma looks really relax now and said 'Thank You' to me with such a nice smile. My mum always said if we do something good we will got the same one day. Thanks to my mum who always give me an advice from I was small. I suddenly, throwback my memories with mum. "Nicky-ah~ Give your place to that grandpa.." Mum ask me to stand up but I'm still sit on the chair while eating my candy. "Gwenchana.." The grandpa said to my mum he still can stand. "Nicky.. if you give the older to sit on your chair you will get more candy." Then I'm quickly ask the grandpa to sit beside mum. "Where is the candy?" I'm asking mum. "The candy will come again after you're grown up. It's mean.. when you're doing something good you will be reply with something good one day. Arrasseo?" I just makes a sad face and suck my candy again and again.

The grandma who is sit on my seat just now suddenly handed me a fresh apple. I refuse properly but she still want to give it to me. I just take it and said "Thank you halmeoni! Jinjja kamsahamnida!" I bow many times because I'm so appreciate. Then, the grandma go out from the bus because it's the place where she want to go. I wave to her who is looking at my direction with Soo In. Soo In also waved her hand to the grandma with smile. "You're so kind!" Soo In suddenly look at me and praise me. "It's my responsibilities as a young girl to take care of the oldest.." I then smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why Jungkook not coming today?" Sun Hi suddenly asking me. I just don't know why.. I'm not live with him! "I don't know.." I answer her. "OMG! A girlfriend don't know why his boyfriend not coming to school?!" Sun Hi suddenly said it loudly. All the classmate so surprised.

"What?! Nicky.. and J..Jungkook?!"

"Is this SERIOUS?!"

"Wow! Nicky jjang!!"

"Shut up!!!!" I'm screaming to all of my classmate. "We are not! Sun Hi-ah! Explain now!" I said loudly to her with serious face. "Anni... I'm just kidding because both of them so close.. anyway, they are not.. it's just a joke... heh.." Sun Hi said that with scared tone. All of them just take sit again. Now the situation become relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicky ah!" I heard someone shouting my name from my back. It's Donghae. "Will you eat with me?" He asking me. "Sure.. there's no problem.." I smile to him. Some of the girls who are the same class with Donghae looking at me with bad face. I guess they're jealous of me. I said slowly to Donghae.. "Why don't you eat with your classmate? or.. that girls group.." He suddenly chuckle to me. He ask me to be close with him using his finger. Then I put my ear closer to him. I guess he want to whisper something. Then, he blow my ear. I feel tickle then I sit back on the chair. "Yah!" I shout to him. He just smile with showing his teeth. "The truth is.. I don't like them so I don't want to eat with them.. I only have you that I like.." I feel so shy with his words then I just quickly eat. Suddenly I'm choked. Donghae quickly give me a glass of water. "Don't you think you look so rush? Is it because of me? Just what i said before don't feel shy or whatever when you're with me." I take a look on his face then. I guess I'm falling in love with him! But no! I can't! I don't want a triangle love! NO! NO! I shooke my head infront of Donghae suddenly.

"What's wrong?!" Donghae look at me with serious face. Then I open my eyes.. and smile "N..nothing! I guess we're already done right? can we go now?" I ask his permission first before I get going to my class back. I'm walking through the library. I'm looking at Sun Hi who still at the library, I guess she with her friend. She will have a presentation after this. Maybe she ready for it with her friend. "Nicky!" I heard someone calling me again but at this time it's not Donghae and it was just slow tone. "Ommo! Y..y..you!" I'm so shocked. "Yeah! This is me!" Jungkook said. "Can you follow me for awhile?" Jungkook asking me to follow him to go somewhere. "Where are you going before? Why you're not in class?!" I asking him. "Don't you miss me? Hehe.." I look at him with serious face because he is not answering my question. "It's like this.. I just come because I have something to do before. Tonight I'm going to go to LA so now I want to spent my time with you.. can we?" He suddenly take my hand.

"But how?!" I ask him because the classes may start in minutes. "Let's skipping class just for today!" He smile and take me to the rooftop. "Ya! How is this?! It's my first time! Sun Hi and the others will looking for me!" I'm looking to him. "How about you said you're sick.. they must understand.." I just close my eyes and let go my sigh. "Everything! It's! All! Because! Of! You!" I shout to him. He look at me with wide eyes. "Can I ask something about your privacy? I want to know a lot about you.. I remember the scene that you and your mum's twins sister.. Why you said bad to her at that time? Does she do something bad with your family before?" Jungkook so curious.

"Before this, the all properties of my grandma.. it's all was given to my mum and it's also should be given to Mi Cha Unnie's mum too but she was an accident after that. So only my mum got it. My mum also can go to London at that time and meet my dad there because she still have the the money to go. Then, both of the twins sister feel unfair because they're only got a little. After that both of them plan to live with my mum just because they want to steal some of the properties that grandma give to her. My mum never think that they will do something bad. After my mum noticed some of her properties become fewer. The twin sisters go back to their home and never show up after that and they also never invited my mum to their wedding. They also married a rich man. They never help my family even once! They just makes my family become misery! I HATE THEM!" Then I'm screaming. Jungkook quickly close my mouth before someone else will noticed that we're skipping class.

"Yah! Do you want to be caught by teacher or what?!" Jungkook said and makes me calm down again. "I'm already ask permission from you to do this.." Jungkook's lip suddenly approach my lips. I became frozen and don't know what to do. My eyes become wide after he still kiss me for a long time. Then I close my eyes. I can said that I'm dreaming but it was reality. Jungkook then stop and hug me. "I love you.. no matter what happend.. nothing can bring us down! Okay?" He then put his hand on my head and patted me. I just hold him tightly. "Anyway! What your relationship with Donghae?! I saw you and him just now... both of you eating together, laugh, smile and else! What did you guys doing?" He suddenly showing that he was jealous of me and Donghae's relationship. "Nothing.. he just blowed my ear that's it.." I just want to see his cute face when he was jealous and angry and that's why I said this. "WHAT?! Serious! I need to see him!" He then running to the door. I then hold him. "No! No.. just kidding.." Even it was true.. I just don't want him to be too serious so I make him calm down with hug.